Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Thanks guys now I’ve got something to read. This sounds right up my alley

2 Likes

Frank Zappa. Described himself as “a documentary reporter for obscure events” on the Dinah Shore in maybe 81.

4 Likes

Here’s that male Maui mango haze I stripped, transplanted and flipped on 13th. Mango onion with maybe some menthol is sort of what comes to mind. It’s interesting, starting to get some frost too. Not sure what I’m doing with it yet.

12 Likes

lol disappearing like again! So here ya go :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee: Is flowing and brain cells may or may not cooperate :joy:

4 Likes

Here ya go:

http://tenant.net/Community/steal/steal.html

4 Likes

Thanks @Oldjoints very cool

1 Like

I hope you get the situation under control @BigMike55
I hate those little shit heads.

1 Like

Late here, getting around to closing down for the evening, folks. I’ll cyas good people tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

9 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny:
Back to work today so up and at it already, coffee and a smoke
Have a great day!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @buck90, today is diabetes doctor appointment day for me, it blows getting old. Have a great day.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good Morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning my friends. :sunrise_over_mountains:

5 Likes

So, what’s on the agenda for today? Milk & feed the goats, I know…

3 Likes

Coffee first. LOL

4 Likes

Today I will be repairing a tool shed.

1 Like

I gotta get out to the barn and pollinate the SHE BEAST, lol This is gonna be ‘fun’ since my back has been out bad, for several days now! Rose has been the one going out there for the past few days. I’m not gonna just toss the pollen on her… I gotta place a trash bag over part I don’t want to pollinate, also over the White Rhino, so she doesn’t get pollinated by stray dust. The time is NOW, lol especially if I want more Fem Frankie beans before Christmas! Also gotta drop more beans of new strains into the WC. I got a dbl back brace that I’ll be wearing, but still gonna be interesting, lol I almost went to the floor several times yesterday.

3 Likes