Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

How about plain ol ‘Sex Shack’?!

ooops, lol :scream: :crazy_face: :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll take two tickets please.

2 Likes

“slick1s sex shack of sin.”

1 Like

The Hump Hut? The Bone Yard? The Penetration Destination?

Now with mozzarella sticks available!

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s a euphemism but I’ll take 2 anyway.

2 Likes

Hay buddy how’s it going

1 Like

Hey man it’s going, how’s by you? I was just blowing someone’s mind telling them about your grafting project the other day.

2 Likes

A lot of folks are getting into grafting
It’s a damn good idea, what with plant counts being how they are in the legal states.

3 Likes

Even more so in illegal states…

2 Likes

It’s was a fun project I I’d do it again if I decided to keep more then 4 keepers

Made a crap load of seeds lol from it also

Total 7 strains 1 plant

Hopefully the move went well

3 Likes

I swear there have been more Dr’s appts than seeds started here lately! Not quite, but dang! My brother and I made fun of our folks. We said all the appts were a hobby. We both should have STFU!
Got one tomorrow myself.

4 Likes

Good luck there, cuz!

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning OG! Forgetting my manners again, just reading away. Might be all the edibles I ate in the night. 2 days in a row woke up really stoned. Just baked. 1st joint just adds to it.

4 Likes

Good evening folks, just got home from the doctors and made a stop and voted to legalize cannabis in my state.:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Welp, I fucked up!
Guess I got careless with the pollen containment.
The beautiful Bloody Monster is clearly pollinated and throwing nanners left and right! :grimacing:
She’s four or five weeks into flower and smells just lovely. But, I’m seriously contemplating a full stop. I can’t recall ever actually abandoning a grow. But I don’t have the will or the time to be scouring for them and plucking every night.
So I’m looking for some guidance.

Questions:
Are nanners a result of something else? Because a pollinated plant doesn’t generally throw them, correct?
Nanners will drop pollen with hermaphrodite tendencies, correct?
Should a scrap everything for a full decontamination?
A UVC sanitization bulb will kill all pollen, correct?

I welcome ALL input on the matter!

Maybe the last pictures of this lovely beast. :confused:

20231107_203615

5 Likes

Well damn. That’s annoying. My 2nd or 3rd indoor run. I’m all happy my buds were so solid. Solid with seeds! Light contamination. It was the light on my power strip! One close look and they got pulled. Butter bin.
Only nanners I’ve had were late, over 8 weeks. I just pulled the plants. I think those were stress.

3 Likes

When I make seeds, if I see the plant throw nanners, I don’t give them out to people.
Just my ways.

1 Like

Well, I seriously doubt that it was light poisoning.
Everything remains dark at the right time. Plus, my LED intensities are very low(I learned the hard way with powerful lights before). The nanners very well could be a result of physical stress.
I was a tad rough with her previously.
But, I do believe she’s been pollinated with my Purple Lamborghini project in the next room. :neutral_face:

2 Likes