Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Frostbite?
My uncle-in-law, lost one and a half fingers and his thumb in a work accident and they ended up removing one of his big toes and replaced his thumb with it.

1 Like

I know right, we will get over this and I’ll be back in no time. Thanks Mobilly.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Diabetes, my foot is swelled up and my toe next to my pinky toe is black. I watered everything in case they keep me here.

4 Likes

That is nothing to play with, brother. My grampa and pop both were diabetic, I’m only type 2, but even then, it’s a PITA… you just be careful, and get back home soon, in good shape!

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this @Greenfingers my dad is a diabetic and he’s been through it. Hope the best for u bud.

1 Like

They’re gonna put me on an antibiotic IV, probably gonna be here for a while :wink:

3 Likes

Got you then growmie!

I hate to hear that @Greenfingers, positive vibes out to you my friend

2 Likes

Shit man, all the best.

2 Likes

Super fried here, gots to shut down folks, lol cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Have a good night Johnny, and the rest of OG!

4 Likes

Good morning!

I am so used to being a few minutes behind @Greenfingers who usually is the first up and at it. Hope they get ya fixed up soon

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Got to agree there @buck90 … hoping ya feel better and come back soon brother @Greenfingers !

5 Likes

Good morning my friends. I’m on my way out but I’ll be checking up on you all later. So behave yourselves!

4 Likes

damn… you’re no fun! :crazy_face: :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

When mom n pop told us that… lol sometimes when they came back, the house was wrecked!

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs. :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! We always behave @MoBilly ! Why would you even say anything!
Besides we’re all talking and :coffee: Morning smoke

3 Likes

Just the ‘father figure’ in him coming out! :crazy_face: :thinking: :man_facepalming:
If we behaved, there wouldn’t be any FUN on here!

4 Likes

The father figure can’t be that strong, he has a lot of fun in here​:joy::grin:.

4 Likes