Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Morning, OG

3 Likes

lol we all do it, some time or another! I’m talking about putting on the ‘pop-hat’…

3 Likes

Me too. I think it just floats around the room randomly setting down for a few! Never to long to get serious

3 Likes

IKR? annoying, to say the least! :rofl: :rofl: :scream:

Gonna havta grab some pest spray to hit that thing with when it flies around the room again!

3 Likes

Morning folks!

5 Likes

Heading home. Yay!

3 Likes

Ya go to the doc today? Hope everything is ok

2 Likes

Dude! Can you believe this weather?! Can you imagine if we hadn’t had those 2 cold spells? An outside grow would be killing it right now!

1 Like

Yeah. Some minor surgery. No big deal. it was a nice nap though. LOL

2 Likes

It’s t-shirt weather up here!

1 Like

68 here high today of 72… but by this Friday, lol temps drop 20 degrees

Yeah but, just to be out on the lake right about now… It reads 68 degrees but it’s sunny with very little wind. I’d be slaying them.

1 Like

Have you ever run a trotline?

1 Like

A few, over the years

also a couple of wiers

1 Like

My friend asked me if I felt like putting out a few. I might be able to stock up that way but this warm spell won’t last. It gets cold out on the lake, especially when you get some speed up.
These old bones protest that treatment. LOL

1 Like

Can’t blame em!

I know but I still might have to do it though. That walk up out of the holler told me I maybe shouldn’t count on harvesting a deer this year. Running lines is a fairly easy way to get some protein in the freezer.

1 Like

Site is slow today. i just got the notification that you posted on this thread…10 minutes ago!

1 Like

Yeah. It’s been buggy all day too.
We’re back on the road so I’ll holler when I get home.

1 Like

Hey buds!
I ain’t forgot a you. I’ve been really sick. I just now got out of bed. Think I need to go back. I don’t even feel like getting buzzed. Or eating. My whole insides feel like someone beat the shit out of me. Plus, my family problems have showed back up. Sick of this shit.

4 Likes