Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

The old movie “gore” is way different than after the Texas Chainsaw Movie. That’s when “horror” became something I don’t want to feed my mind.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Fortunately I was in between coffee gulps reading this :joy:

3 Likes

Trogylodytes ??? I’m in. Remember “Trog” with Joan Crawford? Not particularly gory but entertaining.

Good morning OG. A special shout out to anyone here on “injured reserve” for any reason. Let’s think real positive thoughts. For them and for someone named Justin this morning. He needs it today. Thanks.

4 Likes

Sending Justin and anyone else that needs it positive healing vibes!

2 Likes

You guys ever see the movie, Last of the Dogmen. Tom Berenger finds a lost tribe of Indians.

2 Likes

I’m back. Doc’s say I’ll live. :slight_smile: They do amazing things with glue. lol

6 Likes

That’s a great report, right there.

4 Likes

outta likes lol ( again) that one disappeared so here ya go :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Yep brother, that is a good movie

2 Likes

Awesome to hear that, my friend!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

I see some nice and experienced folks here, so I ask. I want to make some seeds for myself with many different fems. Frankenstein and gelato fems from JP also, but other breeders mostly. Jaws sells chem d bx. Also chem1 x lemon larry. Which one would you choose? Can I go wrong either way? Free chocolate meds pack also regs with purchase.

1 Like

I think either one would be a nice cross, cuz. But given a choice, I’d go with the straight Chem D Bx
Chem x Lemon Larry seems to already be a few strains mixed. Not that ChemD wasn’t the result of crossing also, lol but it is considered a ‘stand alone’ that breeds true

3 Likes

Ok. That what I thought. Thanks.

No problem, let us know how it goes, please.

1 Like

Franchemstein.

3 Likes

:rofl: :+1: I like it, lol kinda rolls off the tongue.

2 Likes

It will be next summer. I felt since im late to the game if I dont get some seeds to play with I am wasting a year of research. Even though I am such a rookie. An observant one, lol.

2 Likes

We all were at one time or another, brother. lol Even if my time as a rookie is lost in the smoke(Ganja) filled fog of time!

2 Likes

Ahh, the good years.

2 Likes