Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

His grows look awesome ITR brother, I’ll testify to that!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. I did not drink enough coffee and said hello in the wrong thread :joy:

3 Likes

Hey @Oldjoints and @Tracker and @joheimgrohen and @JohnnyPotseed
I heard on the radio that the new and improved Cannabis Cup is in Tulsa this year. Interested??
Actually its the Cowboy Cup

2 Likes

I forgot to mention its Dec 8 and 9

2 Likes

Do they lay out free samples @BigMike55 ?
eager-beaver

1 Like

Crap! +10!!!

One day admission = $45.00

The last one we went to was mostly advertisers selling stuff.

Doubt I will go!

2 Likes

Same here. We did get a few samples. Worthless ones. No buzz at all, to me. I got a better buzz from your bubble hash, if I remember correctly. Hawhaw.
Only thing I liked about the last one, was I got to hang out with you, Rob, and @joheimgrohen for a bit. Had a few laffs. Got ripped (finally). What’s not to like.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I had a blast at the one last year. But it was because of us and nothing at all to do with the cup.
Though watching some of the hot chicks wasn’t so bad either……

4 Likes

I won’t be at the cup. Those kinds of events aren’t really my scene.

2 Likes

Exactly my point. WE did good. The CUP was a letdown. If we wanna visit, I say visit and save those 45 ducats each and have a way better time. If we need to see vendors, there’s always the local headshop.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! This time more fun and less bleeding………

5 Likes

Why, was there nobody there?

1 Like

YOU FUNNY GUY! YOU MAKE BIGMIKE LAFF!!!
No shit! That’s funnier than shit! Hope you’re all healed up. I am. Haha.

1 Like

Yep, thumb is still a bit numb and looks like it will always have a chunk missing but it’s fine!

2 Likes

You’re tougher than a two dollar steak. I woulda been looking for an Urgent Care Clinic.

1 Like

It was one thing when it was just down the street, and with the let down that last year was, I don’t see the wife and I going. It was cool to hang but yeah, we could have saved the 100 for us to get in.

2 Likes

Exactly, bruh. It was me more being a clown than asking for people to join me. Hope you and your missus are doing well.

1 Like

Hey @Oldjoints would you happen to have a good pic of your Blue Tara and your Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude Flowers? I’m lazy, I know.

Let me check……