Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Blue Tara:

IMG_0435

!

This is the only strawberry Diesrl x Spacedude I could find

8 Likes

I still say one piece of that potato au gratin was kind of chewy…
:rofl:

5 Likes

…and a little “rare”!!!

3 Likes

At least it shows that his green thumb is on the other hand. He hasn’t missed a beat and still grows extreme awesomeness. lol

2 Likes

Both are extremely beautiful plants. If I can get even close to that I will see a marked improvement in my abilities.
I have seeds of each of these laying in a nice warm water bath between layers of paper towel. They are tucked away nicely in Ziploc bags on top of the fridge.

3 Likes

A little warning, the BT will stretch a lot in flower.
I would grow her big as possible but it will be 3 times the size once finishing flower.
The buzz is fantastic and the smoke has a blueberry
back note to it.
This strain is a keeper, make seeds as you will want to grow her again and again!

3 Likes

You should try taking the baggies with paper towels on and tape them to the back of your TV where you feel the warmth (leave tv on). Buy putting them straight up Instead of laying down you get nice straight roots easy to pllant and better for the plant.

5 Likes

I’ll be dropping some seeds in the next couple of days. This, I will try. :+1:

2 Likes

I like that. I’m going to do it now. Its not TOO warm???
I’m making up my seedling cups right now. I really enjoy this part of growing. I like the (small) challenge of keeping those little guys alive.

3 Likes

Mine don’t get to warm, I even tape a towel or wash cloth over them so they stay dark.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: people were there I just thought I was posting here and I was not! Lost guy at the service counter!

3 Likes

CLEAN UP aisle 5…….

2 Likes

Ok. Try it, I will. I just taped those babies to the back of the tv. Thanks for the tips. Those seeds have been on top of the fridge about 18 hours. Just holding up to the light I see no action. I normally pop on top of the fridge, in about 24-36 hrs mostly. but you’re right. They tend to want to grow tails through the paper towels. Hmmmm.Interesting!

3 Likes

I had a temp switch fail to turn off and my seedlings that were enclosed in a large igloo cooler got up to 124°F for 20 hours. All the seeds I had planted 2 days prior sprouted and were growing nicely in the rockwool I had them in. I think seedlings can take a good amount of heat without dying as long as they stay moist and can transpire

3 Likes

Yeah I did that also :crazy_face::disappointed:

1 Like

I’ve been doing it for 25+ years and it works great. Check them every day and make sure the towels stay damp.

Please post your results so others can see what I am talking about.

1 Like

We might check it out, if that’s where it’ll be.
Crap, lol i just saw the price… nope, I doubt we’ll go to it…again this year, lol But hanging out with you guys sounds like a good plan!
ya’ll can come over here to our place, lol give @Oldjoints a break!

2 Likes

Give me a chance to bounce back from this latest go-round with the doctors and you got a date @JohnnyPotseed . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know this is a little off topic, but I just shot a nice buck and the waiting game is on. I seen him run away with my arrow into the trees. @MoBilly
Did you get 1 yet?

7 Likes