Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Hopefully he’s laying down close to a trail. Less dragging :joy:

1 Like

Or I guess I should say with the blood trail eliminated from the equation. You’re always looking for disturbance.

I am a dog. If it’s cold enough out, Like @MoBilly said, a clean shot and the rest of the meat will be fine. It sure wouldn’t be the first one that I found the next day. I will have to post a picture of my antler collection.

3 Likes

Thanks god I had a Walker, a Blue Tick and a couple of others to train me.

2 Likes

I just noticed how close @JohnnyPotseed is to adding a new chapter to his journal.
Dang bro! Ain’t you the popular one! lol

3 Likes

It ain’t me, brother lol it’s the ‘coffee/break room’ thread!

1 Like

Well I’m saying an early good night.
It’s a good evening for a movie with the missus and a little reading before bed.

Sleep well my friends and dream of a just and fair world… I’ve heard it’s somewhere over the rainbow… I hear that the skies are blue there. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true…
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:
Catch y’all tomorrow.

6 Likes

I threw up a little in my mouth when I read that………

7 Likes

I’m gonna shut down for the night here, folks. I’ll cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

8 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed, @CanuckistanPete, and everyone else!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny! :fist:t3:
Good morning! @CanuckistanPete @Natea :wave:t3:
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG!
Hope y’all have a great week! :fist:t3:🪶🪶 :heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

good morning @ alll !!! have great day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
26 mean temp, with wind chill in upper teens… yep, I’d say winter is here!

8 Likes

Good morning Jp and OG :coffee:
Hope everyone’s coffee is smooth and delicious this morning.

6 Likes

As long as mine is straight black, hot & strong… lol I’m a happy camper. Since I make it myself this early in the morning, it does fit that criteria!
I grind my beans, and even though the coffee machine is a Bunn, which only takes 3 minutes for a full pot, lol I still move the pot out of the way to stick my cup under the coffee running out! :scream: :man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :star_struck: :+1:
By the time the pot is full, lol I’ve already drank half the first cup while standing there.

THEN I take a full cup with me back here to my chair/desk. lol

5 Likes

I took a trip and bought a cup since the pot was busy brewing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That coffee maker is champ. 3 mins and full pot. Sounds like those commercial style ones.
Something about the right mug for the coffee too. I love my coffee, The mug I use, every three cups I have to brew a new pot haha.

3 Likes

Anyone remember that old 7-Eleven commercial, where this bear walks in and heads to the coffee machine? He fills a cup and by the time he gets to the register, he’s turned into some sorta decent dude? lol The wife and sons all agreed that was me!

lol I hear ya brother, my coffee mug uses about 3.5 cups to the 10 cup pot.

4 Likes

I dont remember that one, I probably have seen it. Ill look it up for a laugh.

1 Like

It was ran back in the 90s but I bet you can still find it

1 Like