Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

The thick stuff is where the big boys are at ,good luck i hope you bag him homie trailing deer is the shits and the pits man its tough all over

2 Likes

I look back on my old days of hunting, and I’m damn glad I didn’t have much need to do trailing after shooting… but usually when it did happen… them F’ers went straight for the thickest briar-patch undergrowth there was to be found!

4 Likes

I am not used to going very far to get them either. Here are a couple of the Racks I’ve got over the years.

There are some real nice ones in that pile, I might have to separate them and get some individual pictures to show them off.

12 Likes

lol I always used to turn antlers into knife handles, buttons, etc

6 Likes

Or run for water. Often found in creeks dead, around my area.

1 Like

Good evening all,
That’s quite the pile of antlers @THCeed sucks you didn’t find this one but it happens.

2 Likes

It is very hard for me to swallow, hurts like hell.

2 Likes

This I Respect

2 Likes

I just seen a video of a guy finding his buddies buck using a thermal drone …pretty neat
Are those Rage broad heads ?
Have you ever seen the shock collars that go on

2 Likes

I never liked Rage, Spitfires were my favourite, These knock offs not so much. Going to get some nice Broadheads.

1 Like

That would be exactly what I would need here.

1 Like

Going to bed now, folks. Shutting down, late at that. lol

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Have a good night Johnny. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

You also, my friend!

2 Likes

Good night guys

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Almost down to freezing here, almost. Tomorrow night it will actually get into the twenties….brrrr
Ain’t much moving here, coffee and a doobie whilst waiting for the dog to stir.

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great day!

7 Likes

Morning creatures of cannabis.

11 Likes

Morning all.

6 Likes