Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I have only grown autos once this spring, So I made some clones, flowered them for 1 month inside and decided to put outside to finish early for me. They all reversed on me and are now flowering at about the same rate as the others are.

Sorry to be dense, but what is “fos”…seriously, lol.
Scarlet Grapes autoflower. Pollen sacks everywhere!

2 Likes

You have some beasts,lol.Reminds me of last year

3 Likes

Sorry I’m out of my element with autos,seems like some are easy to reverse.

Some will reverse if you look at em hard! lol

Or for instance, if you try to clone em… autos don’t like cloning!

3 Likes

Here on the Mason Dixon line ,autos ripen during the humidity season.

1 Like

@Hashpants start them at an earlier or later date to change when they ripen.
@204medismoke do you have pictures of your clones?

2 Likes

Autos will go to full blown fruition anywhere they are. That’s their nature, indoors or outdoors, they go from seed to harvest in a set period of time, no matter the lighting, humidity, or temps.

3 Likes

Man!
I think I just broke my big toe. I stubbed the hell out of it.
It has now turned purple and is throbbin’ like a young robin’s ass.

3 Likes

Expect it to hurt for 6wks at least, and if your stub it again, even longer. They can’t put a splint on a toe, to my knowledge.
I’d pull it back into as much of ‘right’ as you can stand. And tape it up good. Maybe use part of a Popsicle stick underside. Gonna hurt…

4 Likes

Omg, that sucks bro!
A stubbed to is a horrible feeling.

Stubbed toe is bad, broken toe is worse, lol

2 Likes

I stubbed my pinkie toe a couple years ago and it was sticking straight out to the side of my foot. My brother grabbed it and pulled it back where its supposed to be. That kinda hurt A little.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I said. Pull it back in place as much as you can, and it’s gonna hurt. then put something flat underside and tape as good as ya can.

1 Like

No pin the tail on the donkey. Quite a successful day anyways.

10 Likes

That’s a healthy child

3 Likes

And happy, too!

3 Likes

old pic

5 Likes

Sorry guys, with the world what it is nowadays, I don’t post pics of my kids/grandkids… we have 4 awesome grandkids, 3 boys and 1 girl. 5,7,8,8

13 Likes

This is probably what happened to mine. Thanks for that info.

1 Like