Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

lights are off i knew i should have taken some pics dumb me but i just wanted to get them back in the dome and misted them a bit and propped them up with wire and on heat pad. i will take some tomorrow and tag u .

good night cuz. sleep well as u can

2 Likes

Sounds like an endemic problem in your cloner ,it’s unusual to have slump in the first couple days. Everyone has thier way ,but I use individual rapid rooters,lightly moistened in a clear cup with a small peice of wet paper towel in there .in a red solo.Hormex #8 cut ,dip and put in clear cup in solo and tape a clear solo for a dome.put in corner of tent.nothing else.Thanks @ FirstCavApache64

also insulate them a bit front the direct heat mat.

4 Likes

i didnt soak my rapid rooters they were stored in a zip lock bag that had condensation inside so i figured they were moist enough. maybe they werent i also sprayed them a bit after and put some water in bottom of tray but just for humidity they dont touch it. maybe there is some mold or mildew i missed on them. but i looked close

I do them individually so some get mold on hard to root phenos (like bubba ) but the thicker cuts root better.Like the size of a pencil.Any smaller on a hard to root one and you will see losses.I used them from the bag as well with no more water.

1 Like

Some phenos you will get 9/10 clones rooted .some you might get 2/10 or none .All phenos have idiosyncrasies.

1 Like

oh ya i have had a few strains that just wouldnt clone for me at all. and some i just put in rock wool and forget about root in 10 days lol. just sucks the plant count is so low where they are that i couldnt take like 3 of each of the 18 plants

1 Like

Here we have a firm plant count of …4 lol.total

1 Like

jeez i dont think id grow legally there then haha need at least 12 for a staggard harvest plus moms lol

2 Likes

It’s 4 total…has to be at your residence and each plant to have an individual tag with your DL# and name and a statement that it is a personal grow .Outdoors can’t be within sight of a roadway by unaided eye or without (binoculars).The first year (2022) it was a felony for each plant without a tag.

2 Likes

lol all for 4 plants. pretty dam strict if u ask me!

2 Likes

Normal stepped in and now it’s a 25 dollar fine.For the tag thing.Helluva difference.

2 Likes

I’d feel bad for y’all but you should see my states plant count! :joy:

4 Likes

Uhh 1,2,3 uh .5 minus depreciation plus service ,uh1 uh2

7 Likes

:joy: :+1:t3: Just tell them ya forgot how to count!
Should work fine! :rofl:

3 Likes

We cull here every day because of plant count ,it’s an issue for sure

3 Likes

Good Morning (almost) OG!

One of those nights… no matter how I tried, no sleep for me.

7 Likes

Good morning! @JohnnyPotseed
Sorry about the rough night. Hopefully you’ll be able to catch a cat nap a little later! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3:🪶

2 Likes

That’s the plan, hopefully! lol

2 Likes

I remembered ( all late) that there is a new method no one really talks about. That would be injecting the plants with regular STS. I believe it is a one time application and it is highly effective and less messy. About the amount of STS needed I have no idea since its new to my friend circle.

Side note: I don’t think this would be called STS- the new name would be STI. Silver Thiosulfate Injection.

2 Likes