Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Couple Frankenstein top buds. Gonna try her tomorrow morning when I’m fresh :wink:

14 Likes

lol looking like frosty goodness there, cuz. Ya not gonna wait for em to cure any? Not that she won’t ‘do the job’ lol better cured though!

3 Likes

Hope my buddy @Slick1 is staying safe. I understand big time flooding is in his area.

5 Likes

So, you think I should get buzzed on that broke of piece? Buds are still really fluffy at this point.

2 Likes

That flooding is awful, hope it slacks up soon.
Good evening y’all

1 Like

Oh I’m sure you’ll get buzzed there, brother. lol

3 Likes

I believe I’ve overstayed tonight! lol I’ll see all you good circus-goers in the light of a new day.

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

I love your way with words @JohnnyPotseed .

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone had a great Friday night.

Some local flooding from the continuous heavy rains. 30+ hrs straight and we got over 6 inches minimum so far and will continue into the afternoon. I’m glad to live on a mountain but in our state’s history, a bad flood happened back in 1955 it took out multiple towns in the valley.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Good morning all!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning JP.
One more week!

2 Likes

lol I was just thinking the same dang thing, brother!

1 Like

I’m heading out to get stuff done. I’ll catch you in a little while. :+1:

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, @MoBilly @buck90 @InTheWoods, wake n bake with Frankenstein. I’m high as fuk, and I only had half the joint. It has the same great flavor as paralyzed monster, or should I say paralyzed monster has the awesome Frankenstein flavor and high. Either way you cut it, it’s some fine smoke with a soaring high. I’m hooked on Frankenstein.:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

lol Glad ya like her, brother! Also, lol you’d be right in the way you changed that around… the Paralyzed Monster is basically Frankenstein gal that was hit with PPP dust. So there may, or not, be some slight influence of the PPP… somewhere, somehow, lol may be
Ms Frankenstein is a Dominatrix!
Hopefully, my crosses of her, would end up with some kind of influence from whatever strain’s pollen I used. But so far I haven’t seen or heard of much anything in that. The seeds will still not give you the ‘Full Monty’ that the ‘Original Frankenstein’ mother does, sorry about that.

4 Likes

Have a great Saturday OG!

5 Likes

Walkenstein hasn’t been cut yet but I’m betting it’s a winner too.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Oh yeah, lol she’s getting the frosty look to her there, my friend! In a few weeks you’ll be one happy camper! lol

2 Likes