Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Well, this one might be a little overkill (heart wise). lol

3 Likes

WHOA! lol ya think?!

2 Likes

That’s what popped up in the search. lol
The rest looked good. I’d definitely eat one. This just looked nasty enough to put on your thread.
:laughing:

1 Like

yeah right lol go ahead, make me spend my likes! lol

edit… @MoBilly lol what that DOES actually look like, is heart attack!

1 Like

My mom says I’m “likable in small doses”. :slight_smile:
Not sure what she meant.

2 Likes

I’m not really big on pork in general (other than ribs) but pork roll is an entity of it’s own.

Damn that looks raw. Gotta burn it a tad!

2 Likes

Remember… never argue with mom. lol mothers are always right!

2 Likes

Yeah @Slick1 . The other pictures I saw looked tasty. It’s amazing what a little sear can do. Even baloney can be consumed when it’s crisp fried. lol

1 Like

ya went n did it anyhoo huh? lol

My mom always said i wasn’t likeable at all, lol but she did love me! (or so she said, mighta just been trying to make the hurt a bit easier) lol
She was fine with asking me to F someone up that messed over any of my sisters, though! lol

some guys just seem to think putting hands on a woman is ok

3 Likes

Some guys need to learn what an elbow tastes like.

2 Likes

dang lol :heart: :heart: :heart: my like went away

1 Like

or a foot! lol

lol I think Cheech n Chong had a skit where it was called a ‘boot to the head’! lol

3 Likes

I might be able to get my foot that high… once. Or just kick him while he’s down. I’m not above that in the right circumstances.

1 Like

exactly! lol
only rules in a street fight is, there ain’t no rules!
Marquess of Queensberry is for the ring, outside the ring, it’s all fair!

2 Likes

I’ve never been in a fair fight. lol
Is there such a thing?

2 Likes

only in the movies lol

I guess it’s a good thing that I never had sisters. I have little doubt that I would have found myself in hot water with the law from time to time. Shoot, girlfriends were bad enough. lol

1 Like

I have 3, lol and I was always in a fight for em! Even after grown… Sometimes I swore they’d start shit just to see some guy messed up
After I hospitalized an ex hubby of one, mom said no more asking me to do the dirty deed
But, he was a big dude, and did hurt my sis physically

I’m talking a broken nose, black eye and tooth missing. So I gave him like he gave her, with interest

6 Likes

Dang. Now you got all my likes. lol