JohnnyPotseed's Test of BudBusterPro

lol @OGSince03 I was considering getting a lab done, but no lab around here will give me a break to test just one plant (or two)the cheapest price found it’s going to be $250/per… so, $500! Ya wanna pay for it cuz? I sure as hell ain’t! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

So, until a rich uncle kicks the bucket and leaves me a wad of cash…I’m just gonna go by a ‘visual’ :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I can settle for that! Maybe some rich guy will say f it, and pay it forward for the community… :joy: Maybe one day!

1 Like

How much is it again, let me check my checkbook…

Nope, broke. Dang it.

3 Likes

Lol… Showing yer age!!

5 Likes

We’ll get Johnny taken care of on the testing …It’ll be a Crop Consonance Corp expense.

We have a vested interest in putting this " hazardous content issue" to bed once and for all !

Johnny will choose the Lab and submit his choice of samples…

Here’s hoping the OG family has the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing weekend with family and friends!
Happy Thanksgiving !

26 Likes

AlRight, alright… Im starting to like you now. :wink:

8 Likes

That’s putting your money where your mouth is. I’m digging it

11 Likes

That does make this more interesting for sure cuz! Many thnx for this,
This just went to a whole new level as far as I’m concerned folks.

16 Likes

Well, isn’t that interesting. This does ad a new level of cool. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not gonna lie I started at like 98% sure this was gonna be snake oil nonsense. I like what I’m seeing and hearing though. @BudBusterPro so you sent Johnny the product free of charge and are going to pay for the testing? Am I reading that right. Respect. At least you believe in what you’re selling!

11 Likes

Great Way To Go BB

6 Likes

alright-alright

3 Likes

@Eagles009 yep cuz, you’re reading everything correctly. I had asked a few questions about BudBusterrPro. Got into a conversation with Bob/BBP and still was hesitant, so I ‘passed.’

Later that day, Bob approached me with the proposition to run a test and see myself. He then paid the shipping (and it was the ‘fast rate’) on the 4ounce bottle you see up top. Which according to the site is enough to “easily treat 10-15 large plants through 3 grows.”

Everything this man has done to date, and now also willing to even pay the $500 for testing tells me this can very well turn out to be one very serious product!
The ‘confidence-in-product’ displayed by him is something I’ve NEVER seen in any other, I’ll say that about that!!

13 Likes

Well he came to the right place and was lucky to get the right guy!
Knock it oughta the park I hope Budbuster!

4 Likes

Bob @BudBusterPro has shown himself to be a ‘good guy’ with true faith in his product! I want to thank him (again lol ) for providing me the opportunity (and support he offers throughout the entire process) to run this test for all to see.

The old saying ‘actions speak louder than words’ is very true!

8 Likes

That really makes a difference. When I have faith in something, I can sell the shit out of it. But if I felt it was snake oil, I have a conscience that the all powerful dollar doesn’t rule. Believing in your product is a good thing, putting your money where your mouth is, is an even better thing.

Honestly, in terms of using an “advertising budget”, word of mouth is 10x better than paid ads that your mind auto-ignores. And if his product does what it says, with true testimonials behind it, thats the best advertising dollars spent! It will sell itself soon enough.

Following this very closely, as I am sure many others are as well…

9 Likes

Oh, it will be known accross the Pot O Verse when this finishes, looks promising so far and some of the shots of other grows show one thing without comparison, all the buds look the same, Huge & Consistently fat, no stragglers.

3 Likes

That’s the way to do it!

:wink::+1:

I’m confident I’ll see the same result Johnny has in my test run.

7 Likes

We understood what you’re saying to a tee!
We knew the cannabis market would be a tough nut to crack…I know of no other targeted market so filled with overpriced hyperbolic marketing… I established a presence on GN in 2019 to associate and educate myself and share some technical information for the forum.

I love working with growers and KNEW they would be blown away with results, not psychedelic designed packages. Advertising is worthless…word of mouth is GOLD. We actually spent a good amount of time concentrating BBP. It weighs 11.36 lbs/gal. It’s understandable that we’re catching hell for the price of the material…but actually you use very little. Our choice was to concentrate as much as possible, so that we wouldn’t be selling ‘water’ to our growers…I believe that will become self evident to growers with time…and internally, we realized it was probably about a 3 year task.

12 Likes

As you first mentioned, psychedelic packages and targeted advertising are rampant… that’s probably a good part of the reason you’re catching hell too, people have PTSD from being sold so much snake oil by others that it’s tough to believe something really is worth its weight in gold. :stuck_out_tongue: As you said, word of mouth from a trusted source does a far better job on that. Watching along with interest to see how much difference this makes.

@JohnnyPotseed, you mentioned these ladies were out in the barn; just curious, what’s the environment like out there? You have it heated, obviously, since you said the heat failed a week ago or so. Is the humidity also controlled and VPD dialed-in, and is there supplemental CO2? Just interested to know what the baseline for the experiment is. Also, I’m assuming you’ve run these strains plenty of times before; are they generally pretty homogeneous crops, or is there some phenotypic diversity?

Speaking of which, @BudBusterPro, does this work equally well in controlled and uncontrolled environments? I know I’ve grown in pretty sub-par conditions myself, and see plenty of others on here posting their grows in similar situations. If the CO2 in a tent isn’t optimal, or the humidity is always too low and VPD is correspondingly too high, would those be important to work on before expecting BBP to really perform?

1 Like