Joker’s misadventures

Great looking tree buds you have props on the grow brother and well done. I have the green and purpleheadband,the s90 and 105 SDxSL after seeing your results i will start a few of each and if they do not auto flower i will take the best female of each strain and hit different branches with different auto pollens .If i get any that show the auto trait i will hit them with lowryder ll to infuse more auto stability into them.Seeing your results they have potential to be great auto strains.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing how they smoke!!

7 Likes

Things look great. Looks like you will have some quality holiday smoke.

5 Likes

Joker those are looking awesome bro :ok_hand:

5 Likes

What size tent are you flowering in?

3 Likes

@anon80727880. It’s an odd size. 4’7”x 4’7”.

3 Likes

Mine is roughly 4x6 and it looks like I may be “over grown”. Lol

4 Likes

That is a better problem to deal with than small shitty plants!!

2 Likes

Your plants are beautiful!!!

4 Likes

@DannylovesCannabis. I’m sure trying. No experience , so hard for me to judge them. I know I can’t wait to smoke them!! Any success I have is based on OG. I have asked so many questions and been guided by multiple people. I lost my job due to COVID. This plant and website have kept me from going down a long dark hole. OGer for life!

15 Likes

Same about the learning on here. I just harvested my first go around. Has been some of the best hash I’ve had. Haven’t spent money on weed in 2 weeks probably won’t for another month. By that time all be in full blown flower again (;
Biggest lesson for me is I can have a small space and keep things rolling perfectly.

7 Likes

Day 112/45

Getting closer day by day!!

Green Headband solo cup/creamer bucket

S90 auto Christmas’s Tree

Grew Headband 2

Lemon Skunk 1

Lemon Skunk 2

Full Tent

Then we have S90 auto 2. I cut one main off 12 days ago. After drying, it is the best smoke I have had in awhile. So I chopped her today. May be a little early, but I am ok with that.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along…to the grow that never ends!

33 Likes

Congratulations brother! That’s your first harvest! Whoop whoop!

6 Likes

Wow, those look fantastic! Great job!! Smoke report hahahha. :dash::dash::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Note about checking the trics, you should be checking the buds, not the leaves. I’d also check a few different points on the plant. I use to use a pocket microscope sold at RadioShack, but nowadays I prefer the jewelry loop style, though your pretty much have to be nose on the plant to look :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Congrats bro and have a happy 1st harvest .Been a treat to watch you achieve it and look forward to many more…Seeing your S90 i am going to grow a few of mine and hit them with fem wedding cake pollen and regular lowryder ll pollenand see if i can keep the s90 structure and get them to auto flower.After seeing yours if they have not started flowering by day 30 i will flip them.

4 Likes

I think the autos look amazing. Cool points for using the coffee creamer can!

5 Likes

Happy harvest my friend.! Now you’ve reached the hardest part of the grow… trying not to dip into the cookie jar until everything is cured lol. Very well done, ready for round 2 :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest! There is nothing quite like enjoying the fruits (and flowers) of your labor. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Great job man, time to enjoy your hard work :wink:

5 Likes