Joker’s misadventures

Well, I tried bro

5 Likes

Things look great. You should have a nice tasty harvest.

6 Likes

Day 102/35

Welcome to the grow that never ends!!

The 2 S90’s, the 2 actual auto’s, are both at day 102.

There were 4 mains, but I got impatient and cut one as a tester.

I bought a usb microscope and am trying to get the hang of it.

A couple of the bigger S90.

Two S105’s Lemon Skunk that did not auto. Day 35 after flip.

The 2 Green Headband that did not auto. Day 35 after flip.

And one of the whole tent.

It definitely has been a misadventure!! Thanks for stopping by and tagging along.

21 Likes

Plants look good bro.After seeing your misadventures with the so called autos i have omitted these from my indoor auto program.I will use his 4 strains outdoors in the spring and they can finish when they do.

7 Likes

They look amazing great job I have 1question how do you get them to grow sideways :thinking::rofl::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:

7 Likes

First time stopping by and checking out your grow, nice going for a first run! Looks like we started our first seeds about the same time, and I also started my seeds without any planing and prep. but my delays continued a bit in putting hardware together, my plants that I started last week of July just flipped to bloom 3 weeks ago :crazy_face:

8 Likes

@Papalag. Magic!! This damn phone does that sometimes!!

4 Likes

It happens to me all the time I just find it funny :smile:
That monster in the back left that nice who is she ?
Dose she have a sister :joy:

6 Likes

Looks like you’re gonna pull some decent weight bro, nice. It will get easier man, looking better and better. These og’s are teaching you some new tricks!

6 Likes

Looking great in them tents! Looking forward to see some close ups!

5 Likes

Looking great for a while there I thought you might have to get them a birthday cake they’ve been around so long .

6 Likes

Love the structure on them.They have potential.When i grow them outside in the spring i am going to hit a couple of females of marks 4 strains i have with either lowryder ll pollen or the fem auto wedding cake pollen…

5 Likes

Love that classic Xmas tree structure on that one

5 Likes

I am playing around with my new scope and have a question. I have to cut a small piece of the calyx and place it on a hard surface. No way my hands are stable enough to use it that way.

Should I be checking multiple points on the plant? I grabbed this right before lights out, but I think this plant is close to the chop. Any opinions?

11 Likes

Are limbs doing a sharp bend, stalk started to yellow out.
Fannies falling off.
Not only mostly bulbous trichs but not clear

2 Likes

@OleReynard. New grower, so I don’t know what the hell I am doing! I cut a piece off the top of this plant.

18 Likes

About 5% amber about the same (ish) clear (ok, maybe more clear) and the balance cloudy… I’d say time to ready your cure area. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

When you think they are ready…give them another week. Looks to be a successful grow brother

7 Likes

Id let it go another week

6 Likes

Day 108/41

S105 Lemon Skunk

Green Headband

S105 Lemon Skunk #2

S90 auto. “Christmas Tree”

Green Headband #2 in a solo cup.

S90 auto #2. I pulled one main as a tester 8 days ago. Probably 2-3 weeks early on that. Thanks to @OleReynard and @anon81143130 for making me realize that.

Whole tent

Well thanks for stopping by and tagging along for the grow that never ends!!

28 Likes