Joker’s misadventures

I agree about working them down further.

His 105 is not an auto. He told me he just shortened the flower time.

His Green Headband I have was gifted to me. I treated them like photos.

The others he did say were autos. I tried his Monster Kush and it definitely was not an auto like I was originally told.

I gave most of my autos from him away to one of my friends to try. He just keeps killing them…lol

7 Likes

Beautiful work my friend enjoy your harvest
Paps

5 Likes

One of these days @TheShowMeHomie is actually going to check out my thread!! Lol

6 Likes

Nothing like smoking your own! I’ll be chopping my first by Christmas. Your plants look beautiful, I’m still amazed how far autos have come. I haven’t really considered growing them, at least not indoors.

4 Likes

Thanks @SmknCanuck . I’m not upset that they won’t auto, just hate to be waiting, and waiting…and waiting…LOL. :v: :peace_symbol: :v:

2 Likes

His shorter autos seem to have better results, but I think some mixups in the batches or the wrong generation gets sent out.

1 Like

All caught up :slightly_smiling_face: looking good also look to be closing in on the finish line so you can switch your light schedule soon though I doubt it’s really needed with the temps you were saying I would probably still get some foam or something to lay under the tent so the floor isn’t too cool

6 Likes

Man, I gotta give Mark props.

I ordered the Bubba Kush, and the Bubble Gum.

Guess what he sent me?

The seeds I ordered, as WELL AS Blueberry and Monster Kush.

Dang. Hope these things are BEAST!!! :fire: :fire_extinguisher: :fire_engine:

8 Likes

12/6. Day 120/52

Got a little behind on my thread.
Green Headband solo/creamer bucket.

S90 Christmas Tree

Both were chopped on 12/6.

Roots from solo/creamer bucket.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!

27 Likes

Well done!!!

6 Likes

12/9 Day 129/55

I still have 3 remaining plants in this tent. 2 105 day Superstrain Lemon Skunk and 1 Green Headband. Thinking of dropping to 11/13 or 10/14 to help them finish.

Lemon Skunk 1

Lemon Skunk 2

Green Headband

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along.

25 Likes

Everything looking good bro.Nice bud collection going on.I just flipped my auto N.L to 14/10 in hopes of getting them done quicker.

3 Likes

Tent 2

I am going to add a second tent to this thread.
Gorilla tent 5x5
Sol-Strip X3 @Baudelaire
Infinity T6

I struggled with coco, so changed this grow to pro mix, perlite, and happy frog in equal amounts.

I started 2 Mephisto Hubbabbubasmelloscope and 2 Northern Cheese Haze a month ago. They sat in solo cups under a shitty fluorescent lamp for way to long. So I don’t expect much from them, but will help my learning curve. They have been transplanted into 3.5 gal hempy buckets.

Based on @SmknCanuck rave reviews, I switched up my plans for the next grow. So I dropped 6 MCCB from @Sebring and 2 Trump Nutz from @Molto_Mota.
All popped tails and were planted in solo cups.

Plan is to transplant the 2 TN and the 4 best MWCB to Octopots after 3 weeks.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along.

25 Likes

Nice 2nd tent brother. Looking forward to following this one too.

5 Likes

Wow! That is so purple it’s almost black! I love it! Is that normal for that strain?

16 Likes

@Seamonkey84. I think it was my temps. Trying to keep the humidity down, my exhaust fan ran all the time. My temps dropped down to 61 for a low.

8 Likes

Eh, some people do that on purpose for the color. Either way it’s beautiful, just wish things like that don’t need to be induced.

6 Likes

I agree…beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice operation you’ve got there man. Clean, organized, under control. And the results speak for themselves. Can’t wait to see the jungle in your new tent!

5 Likes

Thank you my friend “under control” a stellar idea

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes