Joker’s misadventures

Was there ever a bigger illusion than “under control”? :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

I am now certain the plant is in control!! I just do what I can to make her happy.

8 Likes

if I use those words

I have it under control

that means whatever I have under control is going off the rails soon

peace and stay safe

Deqiolo

12 Likes

Just realized how many posts I have before I reach @Baltimore status!! :thinking::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Agreed on that one!

Yeah brother, one of the lessons of life… Yet we still fight for that semblance of control untill we breathe. The ego is strong!

5 Likes

Stronger in some of us than others! :joy:

7 Likes

Some beautiful plants bro. Those leaves look like stiletto’s. Can I say that’s a sexy plant? God Damn. What’s that Purple Nurple up there? I’ve never had any Purple Haze or anything. That’s some good looking stuff.

Destroying shit man. Please continue on.:drooling_face::+1:

6 Likes

You have assumed control sounds more fitting then

4 Likes

@Joker Man, you have done some great work here already I see, and I’m honored (and a little intimidated :joy:) to see my little closet chuck ran alongside some truly legendary genetics! I hope they do well for you and I’ll be following closely!

Peace
M2

7 Likes

Day 129/61

The first 3 plants have been trimmed and jarred to cure. I was happy to hit 40 gr. dried on the solo cup/creamer bucket.

Still have the 3 biggest plants left in the tent. Both the S105 LS have leaves that are tacoing pretty bad. I assume the light is to intense at this late stage. So I dropped the wattage by 20%.

S105 LS 1

S105 LS 2

Green Headband

Then my kiddie version of @JoeCrowe.

Guessing they have 1-2 weeks left.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!

24 Likes

I am doing his Blue Cookies right now, as well. 2 weeks into flower today.

Beautiful plants. Also growing one of his Afghani #1 that is freakin Spectacular.

14 Likes

Nice pics bro. I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Let’s see that Afghani.

1 Like

Wow, those are so purple they’re almost black :black_heart: @Joker Gorgeous :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

hmmmm I place them at about 400μm tall. You can get the best image if you cut a bud off then cut it in half and put the halves on something flat and stable. Flat objects are easiest to image, complex topology is tough.

5 Likes

Thank you. I will try that next time.

5 Likes

At work right now. Post a pic later today.

4 Likes

Hers a couple pics of the Afghan

15 Likes

This is only 16 days since flipping to flower. Wish I had got a couple clones but Noo! I got 2 clones going of the best female Blue Cookies. Started spraying CS on one to make some fem pollen. The plan is to use clone #2 to put her into flower and make some S-1 fem seeds. Or use it to cross with something else. I also have a nice male Blue Cookies that is just starting to put on some balls. So I will have reg pollen and fem pollen from the Blue Cookies.

3 Likes

Looks super nice so far man. I can’t wait to see some pics when she is done

Looks better than @jokers plants :joy:

7 Likes