Joker’s misadventures

Great info joker. I happen to have started 5 of the 105 day as well as 5 ghb in my veg tent thinking that they were gonna auto. I hope they do as I have no room in my flower tent at the moment. Anyways. Ur doing a fantastic job bro. I’m loving the progress.
@rootfarmer u gotta watch them males man. There sneaky. I also wonder if it could be the cut of cookies he used. I heard the forum cut gives off nanners.

7 Likes

Damn Joker, those ladies are trying to make your life hell. I just started my 1st auto grow and really hope it goes smoothly but they are only 1 week old.
I germinated seeds in peat pellets and as soon as I saw roots popping out I planted them in 3 gal containers.
I will say it was hard for me to do that as I wanted to start them in solo cups but figured I’d better just go by the book being a auto rookie.
Looks like thing are starting to come together for you now. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing for from here on out.

7 Likes

Wondering if anyone could help with this deficiency? I look at the charts, but still do not have an eye for it yet.

Thanks for any help!!

9 Likes

If they are old leaves I would go for Magnesium … hum|nullxnull

7 Likes

What is your ph at for watering and run off.Also how close are your lights to the plants.Like Ron said it looks like magnesium but if your medium ph is off it may be locking it out and adding more would just complicate it.

8 Likes

PH is always between 5.8-6.2. I flushed today so we will see. She has always been finicky.

4 Likes

Day 78/11

Tent is going to be interesting for the next couple of weeks. The S90’s should finish in the next 2-3 weeks. The S105 and Green Headband are only 11 days into the flip.

Green Headband on left front, S105 front right.

S90 Auto.

From the back of the tent.

All plants are up off the floor. Trying to figure out the tent with colder weather.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!

27 Likes

It’s hard to get good help these days

5 Likes

Hey joker. That s90 looks great. Should be a good yield for u. I used some rubber mat under my tent. It’s used to put under weight benches and that. Not sure if theres Walmart’s up there but that’s where I got mine. Was cheap too. Like 7 or 8 bucks I believe.

10 Likes

nice growing brother. this is the best diagnosis source I’ve found on the web: Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Cannabis Plants! | Grow Weed Easy

I have this book too: https://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Garden-Saver-Handbook-Healthy/dp/0932551912 but honestly the above website is more useful. that being said there is a newer edition of the book so it may be better.

6 Likes

Day 86/19

The 2 S90’s are coming along. My first grow and love seeing the plant stack buds!

Pics of the whole tent.

And my problem child. I just can’t make her happy.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!

27 Likes

Love seeing the s90 as i have some to start soon.Nice big colas on her.Makes me wonder what it will be like when i cross one to the LowRyder ll i got in the Sebring drop yesterday.Plan on using it as a building block in my AutoBot breed program.

Your garden is coming along nicely.We all have a problem child lol

6 Likes

Thanks are looking good. Yours looks great!

4 Likes

They all look great! That one plant just looks like a bunch of mini christmas trees. Wondering when youre going to bust out the decorations for it. lol!

5 Likes

Hopefully I am smoking it before Christmas!!

6 Likes

Dam bro you better be smoking by christmas,its suppose to be a 90day auto :scream: think when i start mine i will veg the first 3weeks at 20/4 and then cut it to 14/10 and see if that kick starts them.If after 2weeks they are not flowering i will flip to 12/12.

5 Likes

Day 93/26

Tent seems to be trucking right along. Both S90’s are really stacking bud. I love seeing this!! Found the first pistols turning orange on one. I need to get a usb microscope. Right now I have no idea how much longer they will go.

Then I have the Green Headband solo cup/creamer bucket. She will be the next to finish

The GHB that I think will be big. 26 days into flower.

And the 2 S105’s that didn’t auto. Also at day 26 of flower.

A one of the whole tent.

Thanks for stopping by and tagging along!!

19 Likes

your buds and your plants look outstanding :slight_smile:

a good read your log

all the best my friend and grow well

Dequilo

5 Likes

A cheap 30x jewelers loupe will work if you have decent vision.

7 Likes

Yeah, but I don’t!! Lol

6 Likes