Joker’s Wild 2023/24

Will definitely keep that in mind. Have a fair collection of glass. She may become a bong princess!!

3 Likes

Yes, I flush for a good 19 days. But “flushing is bro science and doesn’t do anything” :sweat_smile: …even if my unflushed nuggs taste awful and make my girl and I break out in pimples… but we must be making all that up, because most people don’t flush and just need to cure their weed a few months to make it tastes like mine tastes with a 4-day dry :joy: :thinking: but I digress; my apologies.

5 Likes

Bro science is weed science from the very start, i think Chris is a bro figuring it out on his own, and we owe him a lot. Don’t feel like I owe any labcoat anything when it comes to weed :man_shrugging: I’m flushing mine in the hybrid setups.

4 Likes

Hay @Joker

Nice to see you up and running

Set up is super clean great job brother

Octopots for the win

Paps

6 Likes

Lol I love Skunk Tangerine! Great high and I enjoy the Tangerine/ BO funk mixture. You’ve got to at least try it for yourself. Don’t let the haters ruin it for ya. But I also enjoy eating ass, so to each their own!

11 Likes

Ahahaha, best quote ever haha.

6 Likes

Best quote ever!!!

AGREE…Tangerine Skunk grows GREAT, easy grower, yields GREAT too…

To me it tastes like ASS, which i do not eat…

To each his own…it will certainly be LOUD and in your face :sunglasses:

And yes, i laways come from dixie to Octo’s , as you see, it just works better

7 Likes

Tent 2 Nov 28
5 days from flip. Thinned Blue Dream and Bubba is liking flower!

15 Likes

Tent 1 Dec 6 F21

Tent 2 Dec 6 F14

14 Likes

Tent 1 Dec 12F27

Tent 2 Dec 12F20

16 Likes

Because I label the pics after I take them. None of yours are labeled haha. If you ever actually click on my pics, instead of just scrolling, all of them say what plant it is, what day it’s on etc etc. I also don’t use a phone to take my pics, I dunno if you do, but using a “real” (albeit very old) camera and a desktop make it a lot easier. For me, anyway. I hate phones haha.

Anyway, good to see you posting again. I’m here for it for sure. I saw you “liking” certain people’s posts recently and every time I noticed, I’d click on your profile thing to see if you’d started a new thread yet, but you hadn’t…

And now you have! Yayyyyy haha. I’m gonna start my new log in a few days, too, and I’ve made sure that ALL of the pics are properly dated haha…

8 Likes

Tent 1 Dec 20F35

Tent 2 Dec 20F28

15 Likes

Tent 2 Dec 21F29

Opened the tent and realized the TK had totally flopped. Wife had to help me, tied her up and placed some yo-yo’s.

She’s not pretty, but at least she’s off the floor.

@HolyAngel warned me she was a flopper. But I didn’t listen!

15 Likes

Tent 1 Dec 28F43

Tent 2 Dec 28F35

It was Blue Dream’s turn for some yo-yo’s.

14 Likes

Just about caught up now! Looking beastly :heart_eyes::muscle:

6 Likes

a good place to get them there “Octopots” ? DudeGrow (Scotty’s) offers some type of self watering buckets can’t beat Ac Infinity stuff,just got a seed germination dome (kit) (controls for light and heat) ($93.00)

6 Likes
6 Likes

Tent 1 Dec 30F45

Puro Loco 1

The 2 Super Petrol. Pretty different phenotypes.

Super Petrol 1

Long internode spacing, most stretch in the tent, small buds. I’m guessing she leans toward the Jet Fuel or Face Off in her genes. But, I’ve never grown either one.

Super Petrol 2

Shorter spacing, much bigger buds, more frost/resin. Guessing she leans to the GMO side?

20 Likes

Those are some gorgeous plants

1 Like

Thanks! Learning experience every run!

3 Likes