Joker’s Wild 2023/24

Tent 1 F49

Puro Loco 1

Puro Loco 2

Puro Loco 3

Super Petrol 2

Super Petrol 3

12 Likes

First rez fill with the 5-12-26 tonight.
2 ml Cal/mag, 4.2 gr 5-12-26, and 3 ml ph down. @ifish 587 ppm, 1.17 ec, 6ph.

7 Likes

So what week are you on ? I think I do my first hit of that at week four or maybe five I’d have to think I’m too stoned

No I think it’s week five they get their first hit here I think week four I do 10 3020

3 Likes

Start of week 8. I switch to 10-30-20 at week 3. Mix 10-30-20 and 5-12-26 week 5-7, and then just 5-12-26 at week 8.

Lol. It’s @ifish and your schedule I follow. Old stoned fucker!! :man_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wow I believe I’m on straight five 1226 by week five

I do the same last half of week three is 10 3020 then I think week four is 50-50 with the 512 and then straight five 1226

What you been smoking tonight Jet??!!

6 Likes

lmao

fucked up my own schedule huh💥

Probably why I write it down 2 and have to look at it all the time :see_no_evil:

funny you ask I pulled out the ice cream cake tonight and I’m telling you what I forgot how strong it is

Watching the new Nicolas Cage movie which went in a direction I didn’t see coming

I also loving my new living room set up it’s set up perfectly for a stoner now

10 Likes

Have the pack gotten used to it yet? My girls don’t like change! Lol

2 Likes

Sona has , he may be the smallest but the boy ain’t afraid of nothing and he has the biggest heart

Mercy n Finn ignore it all now as THEIR CHAIR never changed position

Poor Paddle whopper still scared to death of them

When I’ll raise or lower of the foot rest and it makes the noise he will bolt out the doggie door 120 pounds of baby

Poor boy is sleeping with his back legs under his two front teeth together his two front feet together his teeth are always together stupid ass phone and is head is pointing towards the chairs

I feel sorry for him but you know he’s a German Shepherd and he’ll just have to get over it :boom: Sona grabs the front wheel of the lawnmower while I’m cutting the grass and tries to pull it away from me, Poor paddle runs around the lawn more barking at it, lol

because of his position in the pack he’s going to be a Pupster for quite a while and won’t mature as fast as he normally would on his own

I hope three lazy boy recliners don’t traumatize my poor pup, my poor little 120 pound pup, scar him for life lol

Of course I’m joking I’m just super stoned he’ll get over it

10 Likes

Tent 2 F43

Skunk Tangerine

Love the pink hairs! My phone doesn’t pick the color up as much as in person.

Bubba Kush-Berger cut

Triangle Kush

Blue Dream- Santa Cruz

Last week of this feed.
2 ml Cal/Mag, 2.1 gr 10-30-20, 2.1 gr 5-12-26, 3 ml ph down.
605 ppm, 1.21 EC, 6 ph.

15 Likes

Amazing :ok_hand:

Knowing how cameras don’t pick up the hair colours well, I can imagine how pink those are from the pics, niiiiiice!

5 Likes

Good work again man the dream and the TK look stellar

6 Likes

Tent 1 F56

Puro Loco’s

Super Petrol’s

16 Likes

Is that Super Petrol living up to it’s name? I just checked Mosca and they’re “archived”.

2 Likes

I’ve been fighting a head cold for the last week. Can’t smell nothin! I am excited to see how they smoke. They are so different from each other.

7 Likes

@Joker looks great bro

5 Likes

Tent 2 F57

The cold temps in the basement are sure effecting this tent. But they are chugging along. We’ll see just how dark the front two go!

Bubba Kush

Skunk Tangerine

Triangle Kush

Blue Dream

17 Likes

Love the colors on the Bubba and ST! :heart_eyes:

And the TK is looking on-point! :ok_hand: :wink:

6 Likes

Tent 1 F68

Puro Loco’s

Super Petrol’s

15 Likes