Joti completely sold out?

I really don’t get it. For one thing there where a lot of strains our group buy didn’t touch. And he never told us certain strains where in short supply. Seems strange he can fill our order completely and then he will be out of everything. I’ll be glad when I hear our second order has landed and is right…I’ll leave it at that

3 Likes

Perhaps he has so many orders he took everything down temporarily so he doesnt oversell items he doesnt have?

3 Likes

Maybe just to take a break and put things on hold till it’s refreshed completely

1 Like

That was a thought of mine also. He may have so many orders for spring planting plus ours he’s going to fill them and take a vacation. That would make sense

2 Likes

I got 2 packs of most everything I got. PM me what you were looking for and maybe we work out a trade?

My bigger order isnt in my possession yet though. And not sure when it will be. This is JOTI we are talking about :rofl:

3 Likes

Im still amused at the whole insta post as well as other people on other forums commenting on how they went to place orders and saw his stuff was 100% out…

3 Likes

Well I wish I would have saw this earlier. I just placed an order with him, sent the cash. Hope to get my order fulfilled.

2 Likes

You should be fine. He’s just kinda slow.

2 Likes

That’sa good one there @Shaggy450r

2 Likes

Looks like he updated his stock levels at least, but for a bit everything was labeled out of stock.

3 Likes

Can’t break hearts… lol

2 Likes

Literally this. If you are in the states, 4 mo is somewhat of a “standard” or benchmark time to wait. I’ve gotten them as quickly as like 2 months from when I’ve sent payment, other times I figured they were a lost cause and they showed up. Dont despair, but keep on top of JOTI and you’ll get your stuff.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for the headsup.

I’ll send a follow up in a few days then and see what is going on. Was hoping to have what I ordered within a month tops… guess I’ll need to change plans lol

3 Likes

So that’s what’s going on. I just went online to make an order and he had nothing. Absolutely everything is sold out. That’s not good if he shuts the online shop down. I been buying his gear for a while. So do the people involved in these group buys resell the beans?

Thought I seen he had black candy land in stock

1 Like

Yea just checked, these were the ones I seen in stock

• Black Candelaria
  • Black Cali Grapes
  • Black cookies
  • Black Dosi Fire
  • Black Dreams
  • Black Funk Dog
  • Black G.D.P. Haze
  • Black Goji Dawgs
  • Black Lavender
  • BlackBerry Mouth
  • Black Wine

And I think that’s it

EDIT : guess I was wrong, here’s more in stock

God’s Candelaria
God’s Critical
God’s Donato
God’s Garlic Breath
God’s Jack Here
God’s Kraken
God’s Mac
God’s Pink
God’s Toxic

Lemon Skunk
Burmese

3 Likes

Yeah I think I seen that. He sent me an email saying the had the new god and the new black collection but I only found a couple of strains in stock and they were only available in 12 packs.

Nah, just a bunch of seed addicted bean whores :smiley:

8 Likes

It wasn’t that many earlier today. I will have to keep checking in.

Only the black collection eh??? Damn, got all those that I want… I want his Northern Lights, god and Afgani

4 Likes