Joti completely sold out?

Sorry not trying to tease but since you said Afghani, the beige pots are joti Afghani, Green ones are Black Garlic.

9 Likes

I know right! I like to have his older collection on hand. His PK has a place in my heart and the purp isn’t the strongest but I have had a craving for it lately

1 Like

Exceptional seedling health! Keep up the great work. Looks exciting! Keep us updated, please =)

1 Like

Thank you!!! Means alot coming from you, seriously. Must be a sign from the universe cause I recently came across your strainly a couple weeks ago and was blown away. Some righteous work your doin out there on the West coast. Killin it for real. Gonna have to make an order soon, pheno hunting through some of your offerings would be a blast no doubt!!

1 Like

It’s was a few weeks ago, he said he was going update the site. Don’t know if he ever did. But a bunch of stuff marked out if stock are just waiting to be updated, and there’s new god strains coming.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a strong feeling he is going to have everything fully updated come May 1st when he releases his Blue Crush Editions.

1 Like

I think we cleaned him out and he doesnt have much if any left.

2 Likes

Already have the beans in the mail, expected on friday! Woot!

2 Likes