Juicy Woo and others

This. This made me smile.

I like to hunt from seeds, so I often put 500-1000 outdoors and try my luck. Someone asked me somewhat recently, how I managed to find keepers with this many. I said easy, I visit at night and the keepers glow in the dark. He thought I was messing with him :rofl:

10 Likes

How long until they’re ready? If that’s 35 days I imagine they’ll get fairly big :smiley:
Harvest doesn’t look like it will be overly difficult

1 Like

hehehehehehehe :laughing: I know them. I call them Nevils inquisition… LOL i saw such message at IC, from guy called dj9 to guy called darkstorm… when DJ9 calls all nevils fans to unite and persecute anybody who is against their truth… I wonder where they take time for this childish shit. it is like… almost unbelievable…

one guy from icmag:

THH is thai wannabe with Skunk thrown in the mix, I prefer pure thai because no inbreeding depression and much better high, creeper high weed, therefore a much better breeding tool.”

hahahaha

8 Likes

hehehehe yeah I understand him, it is not the best method LOL

I still keep other 5 males, but have no room or time to test them… testing takes a lot of time for me…

I like to smoke joint and sit into greenhouse at night. watching plants sleeping… I sit there for a while and I came back to home, and wow 4 hours are gone… but I have good night time there :smiley: special time…

keep it up.

9 Likes

I was guessing 40 days… yeah we will see how it will work for you. but dont make mistake like with mindblower. I saw you reported 2 hours duration of MB effect from lower uncured buds. but if you would take it one week more, you can get 3 hours effect easily… isn’t it pity that you took it to 73 days, and didn’t wait another week? what is one week compared to 10 weeks before? and it makes really difference in duration. patience, patience, patience…

cheers.

8 Likes

I took my Mindblower 15 weeks (But I was also getting reflowers). It was strong haha. After smoking with friends they would ask me WTF what was in the joint.

8 Likes

People just do not understand when I was there man. I was there in '94 and Sam was selling seed there on the downlow it looked like this.

5 Likes

These idiots. I do not understand why they think this other, but they think I was there in this time.

4 Likes

There was no flying Dutchman haze, there was no other haze. Holland at the time I was there had one thousand haze hybrids for sale and I did not want any of them. I hunted down the pure at Positronics like a predator Terminator lol. End of story man.

10 Likes

Ain’t it funny how all the best weed was bred without labs.
Yet these strains bred using lab results the past 6yrs suck.

7 Likes

I am tired of talking about it man. I will just grow it, find a good one, shove it in everybodoes face. There will be no more talk about it after that.

33 Likes

Jesus.
Sorry to hear man, you were a great contributor there

4 Likes

No hay inquisicion aqui

2 Likes

Labs dont know what the mind and soul need. We are the only true test of that. Theres a reason why haze, blueberry, og, etc… are still here and popular 30 to 50 years later. Its how they make us feel. We keep going back to them for that reason.

8 Likes

Bring it Tom!!

6 Likes

sounds like good plan :smiley: hahahaaha yeah stop that talk.

some good metallic one…I saw some description of “landrace” thai sold at internet and they say aroma is guava and metal. it is first time I read it in those landrace descriptions.

5 Likes

sure man. it is proved, thai phenos of your haze are top of weed out there.

I use my 5% in outcross with oaxacan and black vietnamese, and results are ridiculous!

smoking now some citric lime green pheno of your haze x silver green vietnamese of black vietnamese, and taste is still very citric sour mangoes but with some chocolate tones already, not dark chocolate, but eastern egg chocolate, for sure… and it is floral metalic :smiley:

this weed is different. so freaky! but in that clear trance way LOL

8 Likes

thai is very very dominant in hybrids… it is unmistakable with its characteristics… when you find that one, you know it immediately…

6 Likes

I smoking Charlie’s destroyer now. It totally smells like Thai. But compared to haze it smokes like Mexican.

22 Likes

Hey Tom,

Just curious, aside from citric Thai leaning haze, are there any other properly worked lines that have qualities you think a home grower should try growing once in their life? At one point later I want to hunt an exceptional 5%er THH pair for myself after growing some of @MAHAKALA’s hybrid work with his selected male. But its not really feasible with the amount of space I’m working with at this point and that’s fine. Just curious about your brief thoughts on any lines I should look at.

7 Likes