Juicy Woo and others

Honestly I don’t grow other folks shit man :joy:. I have no idea. I don’t trust any of it :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Haha fair enough. I appreciate your candor. There more to a wise man’s speech than just the words themselves. Or some shit I dunno that’s the great part of life.

3 Likes

Folks just have to put up man. In the '70’s we’d say bare it and share it.

8 Likes

that is question for kaiki… what happened with destroyer? it seems that all last reports talk about lumbomex effect.

yes, please, shove it right down my throat. Sadly
as some of us will still not be able to get our hands on the killer cut I really hope u flood the market with with 2$ a seed with the your haze beans. Ill gladly grab a couple hundred of em for myself. Doing the lords work as far as I’m concerned, best of luck with your hunt.

4 Likes

very thai like

16 Likes

2 buck is pretty unfair requirement… few decades of hard work and ultimate passion, and only 2 bucks per seed???

such beans are worthy much more… I would say 10 dollars per seed or more.

5 Likes

I paid 8 dollars per seed,at 2009, and I dont regret it in any point of that deal. it paid off… it was worthy.

8 Likes

No requirement from me! I would not dare require anything from anyone. I was just referring to a post from tom hill where i remember him saying that was the plan, maybe it was tongue in cheek and i missed it. I can be slow sometimes. Gorgeous plants by the way.

5 Likes

I see, I apologize I didn’t understand… if it is his plant, then yes! that is very generous plan… respect to you and Tom Hill…

but still I think that if it will be so cheap, people will not rate it so much, like when it would have adequate price…

hopefully more people will preserve it for future generations as it is real jewel!

also I read that Tom Hill didnt got paid for that first public release. is it true? @TomHill ???

2 Likes

Copyright ©️

1 Like

I’m getting some differences here on the Mindblower buds Maha. 2 different plants. I wonder if the room conditions are different for air flow or just pheno. These are 2 more from seed

19 Likes

just various phenos Bandit… can you take pics of the whole plants? thanks.

2 Likes

Hard to get good pics with the lighting and space

I seeded a couple of buds with some MB pollen on both the MB and ChocFunk for fun. I marked the stems with permanent marker :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

(well it ain’t a haze, but its definitely a skunk)

Rambling…

Walkin…:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

No need to apologize my canna brother.
I think you are right that tom did donate those seeds freely back in the day.

A fried just forwarded your catalogue. Exciting, mouthwatering stuff, will definitely try to get my hands on some of your gear this year.

Hopefully some of these seed banks see the light and start to offer your work.

3 Likes

nice I would like to see MB F2s…

I see that they are pretty much the same… very similar. maybe flowers are bit varying, but big frosty calyxes I see at both. so again very similar. only difference is that one is later…

5 Likes

there are things, we are not joking about here…

hehehe

but seriously, it is not skunk :sunglasses:

5 Likes

hey man, thank you for kind words. I am glad you like it.

hopefully yes.

3 Likes

Well said.

The labs have done more harm than good in many ways, with people believing numbers and graphs on a page over than their own senses.

The social commentary on that is… too much for a Saturday morning.

2 Likes