Juicy Woo and others

I got first claim on germination of my seeds. according to claim only 3 popped out of 10… I put 10 seeds of acid beauties into soil to make germination test, and I got 100% germination in 5 days!!!

if I would germ test every seed, there are no seeds available :smiley:

6 Likes

Nice that’s what’s up

All of my Maha seeds popped, even though one Juicy was a lagger. That’s the male of the three JW’s I popped. 3/3 JW, 3/3 AB’s, 2/2 DGF.

I loaned the second female AB to a friend for a coastal grow. We will see how these do. One inland hot and dry, the other coastal cooler. I’ll get a clone off of it and likely run a mini out in the grove.

2 Likes

Juicy Woo females

6 Likes

Acid Beauty that I still am uncertain on sex.

Two Double Grand Funk. Think they are both male.

8 Likes

nice pics @Ur_Humbl_Nr8tor , thanks for sharing. will you use DGF males? how do you rate vigor of plants???

this is chocolate funk that one guy grows in South Asia.

5 Likes

Vigor is very good across all three strains (DGF, JW, AB). Yes, I’ll likely hit the THH Posi, BB, etc. with some DGF pollen. Think it could work very well with the Ace Zenith to infuse some haze genetics with the Panama, Malawi, Thai. The one Tom’s Posi haze male I have will also get crossed as well my BB male.

3 Likes

That Chocolate Funk is a real beauty. Very Thai dominant structure it appears.

2 Likes

yes, I agree. on it is apparent, that environment plays big role… it looks like it should look in its homeland.

DGF males to malawi, thai, panama mix sounds right :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I think that could be a very nice mix. I’ve got 4 Zenith females. Looks like two each of the two Pheno’s dubi speaks of. If I pull it off, I’ll send you a bunch of seeds to play with.

2 Likes

hehehe thank you man. but you have to test it first :smiley: and compare with AB, if it is better than AB you will say. I will grow it. so let see :smiley: hahahahaha

3 Likes

We’ve got two AB’s and maybe a third to try out. Coastal and inland…so should be a good opportunity to sample. You’ve got me a little scared with these genetics :laughing: dubi’s description of the shorter Zenith sounds pretty inspiring. Let’s see how it all goes this summer. Just glad to have most of the plants in ground.

4 Likes

yeah good luck you finish them properly.

mindblower packs on resin:

mindblower34

8 Likes

I will not lie… I remember three phenos only, those others I dont remember at all.

first brown thai pheno, super strong anxious scary and luminous. cold cold cold for sure, not happy, not really energetic, super strong. but bit flat. smells just floral spicy.

second is that vietnamese pheno with sour mango ganagal/chocolate smell… well this is some shit! and gives me wave of psychic terror regularly. I mean I smoke sieved hash from it. but after that wave it is just fantastic high.

but winner was citric pheno, similar to mom, but with much bigger buds… I think there is pic of it in this thread. smells citric spicy with hint of cardamon… floral too. well this was the most energetic and the most fun of all of them. it is like sitting in space rocket right before start, shaking, pressure on chest, I want to scream from hapiness, brutal time lapses, total distortion and some hazy trippy vision… bzzzzz bum! I love it hahaahaha

12 Likes

surreal

19 Likes

this one mindblower seems quite quick and already forming some flowers…

while this one… hehehehe… is wild…

14 Likes

my greenhouse is bit fading, green thai haze everywhere :smiley: hahaahaha

12 Likes

I bet it smells like like an angels pussy in there!

2 Likes

hehehe smells sour and sweet, musky, creamy sandalwood, curry spices…

2 Likes

Looks a lot like a pheno of Johnny Blaze I grew.

1 Like