Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

My plants tripled in size. No, I guess not.

1 Like

I know you’re on the same wavelength as I am, or you would have taken it as an innocent question. Have you also asked yourself why so many crosses produced plants with effectively no stretch

You’re the tester. Your opinion based on the experience with these plants was the entire reason behind this test

1 Like

alot lol on the sativa leaner I got about 37" of stretch on 16" at flip… I did also have a GDP leaning expression as well that only grew about 6" more and stayed small…

2 Likes

Wtf? So when I originally asked about stretch it was minimal and now it’s significant?

1 Like

he said stretch was modest… not minimal… differences…

1 Like

Huh?

2 Likes

Post ~280 I asked what was the expected stretch and not one person said it was 300%

1 Like

maybe start asking questions…

ignorance isnt bliss

2 Likes

lol keep it up…

2 Likes

Don’t ruffle feathers. I just checked, and my response went a little like this.

Stretch was consistant and not all that bad.

Don;t dig up trouble that aint there fella.

3 Likes

Boo hoo dude. I’m asking a legitimate question. I dont give a fuck what you think.

@99PerCent I dont know why @Baudelaire durban cross isn’t an apples to apples comparison to the six-plus crosses PJ made

about what? I was apart of this test as well…

what questions would i need to ask?

1 Like

Keep reading and learning.
Stop antagonizing.
You’ll get further with people.

2 Likes

@toastyjakes
@99PerCent

Do you guys remember when a member had an acapulco gold or something along them lines, and we all used objective reasoning to determine it was very likely that it was not a pure sativa?

I’m listening.

Ninety Nine

3 Likes

I don’t need to remind you @Worcestershire_Farms that you are a leader and should act accordingly. Consider this your nice warning.

3 Likes

and consider it also the second warning…

2 Likes

I still believe word from the very trusted breeder should be adequate, no?

4 Likes

And consider this a rejection of your requests that I not question those in positions of “authority.” I have swore once, and will gladly refrain from doing so in the future in the hopes of fostering an honest conversation.

Six weeks have passed that any single tester has had the opportunity to dispute the majority opinion that the stretch on every single one of these crosses was negligible. Would you guys agree?

3 Likes
  1. No
  2. Wait for the breeder
  3. Good night
3 Likes