Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

that sucks… I lost one recently to helmet head as well…

sorrows and condolences…:skull::angel:

2 Likes

9 Likes

you should print those out and keep a file cabinet of death certificates…

imagine your family going through the house when you’re gone and finding cabinets and cabinets of plant death certificates lol

2 Likes

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

I figure I should at least get another Durban S Fog into the soil. And because I am now feeling incapable, I need to succeed at something difficult.

6 Likes

Might be worth your time to gently remind the masses with a new thread. You definitely have the clout to affect opinions.

2 Likes

I agree but we must also acknowledge that times are changing, so no need imho. Discretion on public sites is encouraged if your doing something illegal… then yea better to be very careful. :peace:

29 of 50 and counting…

Medical Marijuana States:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Louisiana, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.

Recreational Marijuana States:

Alaska, Colorado, California, Washington, Washington DC, Oregon, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, and Vermont.

5 Likes

Yeah, you might be right.

There’s been a couple instances of pictures with the entire packaging received. Return addresses and all. So I can understand where PJ is coming from.

The old school rules existed for good reason.
But;
Old habits die hard.
Idk.

What’s your opinion on the matter in the age of “legal” cannabis @LED_Seedz ???
(Sorry if this all is cluttering the tester thread. Say the word and I’m sure a mod will solve that)

I would help it to open n see the light, but Im readin now is a little later…

2 Likes

mine didn’t shown up again today… andd since tomorrow is the 4th I won’t see them til thursday… 3 days AFTER they were supposed to show up and just says in transit to next facility because it’s been on one place too long with out being checked…

2 Likes

Bad USPS, bad. :anger:

2 Likes

Can you list which states allow seeds to travel across state lines for us? I haven’t seen that list.

5 Likes

Durban x SFV 8 for 8 above ground. One helmet head, I removed said helmet.

7 Likes

I didn’t use the word seeds or reference traveling. Did you not fully understand the post, or just missed the fact I was in no way addressing you?

Edit: don’t miss the humor, just a silly question from you and why you beefin me man :wink:

2 Likes

Greetings everyone! I have transfered the seedlings into their 4" square pots from the Rapid Rooter trays. I am leaving tomorrow and will be gone for two days so I needed the seedlings to get out from under the weak light to stop the stretch and be automatically watered.

Hard Data:

Current Lighting: 24/7
Current total wattage: 373w

Seeds were direct sown into rapid rooter plugs on 6/27/2018 at approx 3:45PM CST.

Current germination status: 6/7 85% success so far. (not counting the two very damaged ones, I was just seeing what would happen)
Current age: 1 Days
Notes: Age has started as I have the minimum required testers above “ground” Thier is one that may not make it, and one is very small. I originally planted 9, of those 9, 2 were damaged by the post office in transit, I did not expect them to make it.

Current Flood schedule: Every 12 hours, for 5 minutes.
Notes: I have adjusted my flood height to only be to the bottom 1" of the pots, as I have read that I want the top of the chipped coco to be dry. My logic with this is that I’m using very small pots so I figure they are going to need watering more often. I’ll keep an eye on their status and adjust as needed.

Space Temp and RH: 81F/27C and 40%
Nutes and Amount Used: 10 gallons, Megacrop, 20g.
Res EC and PPM: 1.0/500ppm
Res Temp: 68F/20C
PH: 5.7

Observations/Notes:
I’m pretty excited to run my new setup, and I hope I dont flop this being that it’s a tester run for @Led_seedz

Money Shot(s):
Unfortunately my Taotronics (24w screw in lamp red and blue lamp) isn’t very intense but I did not want to cause any harm to the seedlings. I was rewarded for my caution with a couple leggy seedlings. I suspect they will be okay.

Below, You can see slots 2, and 9 have some kind of white crap growing. Oh well :head_bandage:

13 Likes

More and more ppl using coco husks nowadays… WOW

I mix them with pith for my fabric pots, but use them husks all by themselves on passive hydro systems, they give more air and more room. Like on my hempy buckets.

It seems i can never find the right or exact amount of moisture for seedlings in peat pellets or rapid rooters, some say to shake excess water off of them, but i do the paper towels and then straight to the medium. That allows me to handle the direction of the root tap and face it down, to make things easier for the seedling.

Good luck everyone, i will be joining in a few weeks from now, really happy about this tester.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Here we go guys… So yesterday evening all but three seeds had sunk in the water. Those remaining three looked quite damaged to the eye but I still have a little hope… Of the other 8, had sprouted tiny tails already.

I intended on putting them all in rapid rooters but I only had five left. So the five with tails went into those and then into an very lightly amended organic potting mix, that which the other 3 went into. Figured it just be easier to have them all together…

Sorry I didn’t take more pics of the process, my phone died while I was at the grow.

Will report soon as we see action!

7 Likes

At 6 days of life. I’ve got a couple fading fast from the quick switch to heavy feeding but overall seem like a good bunch.

Happy holiday guys!

11 Likes

its a sad day for independence… cuz this one independently laid down…tried to stake it up but it’s probably lost…

the other 3… covered the Scotts…not it’s thread lol

9 Likes

one more popped through before lights out.

second set of leaves starting on this one

8 Likes