Jungle Love - Testing Durban crosses from LEDSeedz

Durban x SFV two days from sprouting. seedlings are still in jiffy pucks, under approx 60 watts of screw in led with globe removed, in my mini fridge space. will stay there until they get a little size, then will move to main veg.

11 Likes

no pics, transplanted the 8 seedlings into 4 inch square pots, coco chunk, they went into the main veg space a little early. I’ll be out of town next week and trying to simplify the amount Mrs. Dog has to do with the grow while i am gone. being fed gh 3 part in a knockoff hydra-farm station. under 1 eclipse light bar.

8 Likes

I am starting to feel better already.

6 Likes

are you in the wrong thread or just posted the wrong picture? lol

3 Likes

Hehe I guess he’s not feeling as “better” as he though

2 Likes

Yeah right, i was wondering the same thing…

HAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

I am running some Sweet Substitutes

1 Like

I won’t run these here, but I am just pleased to have seeds surviving.

Delirious No 2

I will continue to post this one’s progress though.

Durban x SFV OG No 7

5 Likes

Day 4 from sprout

8 Likes

Temporary lack of a quality post here but I don’t have time for my usual flair.

The Cherry OG x Pure Durbans have an 85% success rate for germination. I planted basically 7 good looking seeds, all of them germinated, but one is refusing to grow, it’s green, but it’s surrounded by some sort of white fuzz.

The 2 times a day watering schedule seems to be doing fine, The top of the chipped coco is dry as a bone. The plants are adjusting to their food, not burnt per say but a little angry with me.

A pic of the fuzzy one. I had to move the chips to take this pic, just for reference purposes.

8 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m happy to see everyone’s babies doing well…

Three of nine of the Cherry OG x Durban have popped their heads up. One yesterday and two today.

The 3 that were in paper towel haven’t done anything… I think the crush got to them just a little too much. :-1: Let’s hope we see more heads soon!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Excuse me, sir, but…isent the soil in this pic too much wet?: I think I even can see a little "green zones (like bornin musk?) inna down-left part of your pic…
But maybe I wrong.
Salud y suerte.

2 Likes

he’s using coco so that’s probably just about right… the little green spot was the plant struggling or dying with fungus doing it’s job as nature intended…

he’ll get a fancy looking set of girls though :sunglasses::wink::male_detective:

1 Like

On a couple it seems ok, but twice a day is too much. I also agree that the cube is too wet. At this stage I would be at once every other day unless you are dealing with extreme heat. At least for the first 10 to 12 days.

Baby steps.
:wink:

2 Likes

I’ll swap it down to once a day and see how they look tomorrow before next cycle!

Edit: I’m also gonna skip a day, it’s watered once already at noon, so in two days I’ll tirn it back on after I inspect them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

9 days of life

The two that were struggling were removed. Good vigor in everything else.

12 Likes

13 Likes

11 days of life

11 Likes

day 7
other than being kinda leggy, they’re looking good

6 Likes

Just a quick check in, while I have some “me” time.

@LED_Seedz, Thanks for the help.
Reducing the watering has perked them up and made them GROW. They got a quick 1 min flood last night before bed just because I was in there and they weren’t praying. I’ll need to bump the feed up a bit next res change which i’ll do thursday or friday. (mostly changing the res because I want to check the state of ppm/check for cloudiness etc)

Front row middle still isn’t doing anything so i’m going to pull it. Leaves me with 6 healthy sprouts. (Top right plant was one I helped outta the helmet, I was probably too rough. it’ll grow out of the missing leaf soon enough)

Jelly

8 Likes