Update time ya'll. First I wanna state that I absolutely hate breaking in new coco. It's probably just me, but I have issues that don't clear up until well into a cycle with fresh coco.
Current Lighting: 24/7
Current total wattage: 373w
Seeds were direct sown into rapid rooter plugs on 6/27/2018 at approx 3:45PM CST.
Current age: 23 Days in veg.
Current Flood schedule: Every 12 hours, for 5 minutes.
Space Temp and RH: 79F/26C and 40%
Nutes and Amount Used: 10 gallons, Megacrop, 50g.
Res EC and PPM: 1.9EC 950ppm
Res Temp: 66F/18.9C
Observations/Notes: None but what's in the post.
Anyways, I'm getting ready for the flip, the Cherry OG x Pure Durbans are starting to mature, but nothing even close to being where I can suggest sexes yet.
Here they are before topping. Everything had at least 4 nodes (5-7 on all but two)
I topped everything above the 4th node except for one, the front row middle plant already had a little defect that caused it to automatically form two main branches. Only thing I did to that one was cut the center fan leaf that was where the dominant shoot should have been.
One plant also (i believe its the front left most plant) only had 4 total nodes so I just cut it above 3 nodes.
Soon as the plants start to show sexual maturity they will be flipped to flower.
Edit: Checked the res PH this morning on a whim... 6.2 so I mixed in enough PH down to bring it back down to 5.6
If the res does not stay stable, this (flood and drain) is going to suck. The res swung to 6.2 from 5.7 over 9 days so I don't consider that too bad tbh but I'll be keeping a closer eye on things from now on.