Jungle Spice Dating Game

What are you putting outdoors this year? I can’t wait for the show! One Love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m over here this year… babies just barely sprouted

1 Like

That will be some righteous herb if you ask me!

5 Likes

I lacked the bandwidth and the skill to throw a disk for my college. Capable as I was, with a hackysack, I was welcome to hang with the team. I got a disk with team colors.
On the off season, which ultimately :rofl:became all the time, it served as an ashtray and cleaning station.
I broke it out today for fun.

Static electricity and drugs turned what might have been a 15 minute task into an hour-long wit battle with invisible fairies.

Jungle Spice (F4) Unofficial JuS4U The bags on the right are the Blue Mom. The Left are all the beans from the Green experimental reveg. Won’t have to do that again.

12 Likes

image|nullxnull

oleskool dances for seeds…

7 Likes

Betcha thats a site

3 Likes

Just processed this plant’s remains.

Into this:

The bonus bong hit was a short sharp kick!

6 Likes

What’s the final verdict? Any clear winners or losers?

1 Like

The Blue had the structure needed to survive my many tortures. The stems on the others were too fragile to support a late wet down. They spent the remainder of their lives rubber banded to chopsticks.
The blue smoke is strong and tasty. The uncola smell is receding. I suspect it will return with a cure. The taste is the flavor equivalent of an ear worm. In a good way.
The big red doesn’t like her spot in the yard. The other is churning out cuttings.
Got a mess of them. They root fast but then sit around in the cups for weeks. Maybe move them off the windowsill and out from under the fluorescents. A friend’s is doing well with a dedicated civilian style lamp.

The ColombianGoldxPanamaRed cross is beautifully geometric and symmetrical. Rice papery smooth leaves when they were smaller. Did not like topping. Sample of one. Not looking anything like either parent but who knows what JS would have looked like with heat and nutes.

I will send you seeds.

8 Likes

She survived the winter in the dirt of my yard. Let’s see what she’s got.

4 Likes

On right, Jungle Spice Wintergarden surviver. She made it through an extraordinarily mild Oregon Winter outdoors. Seeing if she finishes in my yard.
Left, sibling of Jungle Spice (Darién Gap) graft… I think. About to cut her.

15 Likes

I use that shit on everything! (Super thrive) That stuff is amazing imo. Love it,.

3 Likes

Jungle Spice Wintergarden surviver clone, budding up nicely

Here is the surviver herself.

Both are enjoying smokey gray skies and a gentle ash shower… Not really. Me neither.

8 Likes

Wish I could take her. Way too soon but she’s getting bud rot. Thinking about hitting her with baking soda’s cousin. Too stoned (Black Light Prayer Tower x Congo Pine. Intense physical stuff along with the stone, speaking of early) to remember the name.

Potassium bicarbonate I think. At least my spelling predictor had seen it. Although I use bicameral (Jaines) as well.

@Lefthandseeds, what do you think? Been outside in the smoke.

6 Likes

Hot damn, is that the blue? Those seem like even narrower leaves than the mother.

2 Likes

Had to take her down, stem and bud rot were ruining her. Tough summer; short and smokey.

1 Like

I believe it is.

1 Like