Just got hired...whats next

true that!.. ive used rags and alcohol before that works good to get things really clean

3 Likes

I like hand sanitizer to clean sticky arm hairs.

3 Likes

man… long long end of the week… a ton of deleafing in all rooms… clones are almost ready to transplant… the nursery needs to be cloned already there going crazy. Got some tent projects to put together at the beginning of next week. So far no pm this round some gnats but the tape traps do there magic on them

7 Likes

Brother, I am psyched for you, about this gig of yours.

Great thread too!

:thumbsup:

3 Likes

thanks man, its about to explode!! were gonna add 200 lights and take the building next door!!

4 Likes

I sense management position in the future.

2 Likes

yah thats the goal i got in at a perfect time boss man is super stoked so were gonna see where it goes.

4 Likes

Keep up the hustle, it sets you apart from the mass.

3 Likes

Oh good does this mean you can hire me now?

2 Likes

first day of work with new laws in place…its fuckin crazy man the value of good bud packaged right just went through the roof!!! 3200 a unit to the shops

1 Like

Lol 3200? That’s been the black market price here for a pound of “chronic. .man” its just mid grade homegrown. But ya 3200 a pound is just CRAZY! With 3200 bucks I’d have enough to supply food and water too 100 plants outdoors for a whole run that would all produce at least a dry pound each. It’s robbery

2 Likes

haha… black market is at 1500 here… and man that sure would be a cheap 100lbs

2 Likes

Lol cheap is what I do! Haha guerrilla growers do it all the time broski! I’m just legal otherwise I would be guerrilla growing still

2 Likes

yah i did quite a bit of guriella right out of highschool on maui. it was rough though obama had given green harvest a 12m 4 yr budget just on maui… they were even using the coast gaurd and flying in v patterns like birds through the valleys … they had this one chopper the silver surfer… fucker was silent you wouldnt even hear it till it was over you… this old japanese dude would fly it and he was so good at finding lines… i got spotted twice in the mountains thats when i decided to go the card route

3 Likes

Wow what a waste of tax payers money. . .and its shit like that, that made the price of living on any of the Hawaiian islands unbearable

1 Like

it only lasted that 4 years they still fly but not anything like during that time period. it forced guys to shut down hard… but now its like the golden age again for guerrilla no ones watching again… but… i still rather be on to what i am doing now. no stressing over freedom!

2 Likes

I feel you there 100%. . .But it does take a little of the excitement out of it a little ( the thrill of the chase kinda thing)

1 Like

haha i miss the euphoria no doubt you feel a type of way…
but that comes with a lot of neurological stress when you start pullin off it in very small place

^^^^^^
Manuel like override

I miss north shore Oahu! I remember getting kicked out of the water by the lifeguard because I was body surfing without flippers in 6 foot waves. . . Im like bro these are baby waves and went back out and the damn lifeguard swam up to mw threw the hotdog over me and dragged me back to shore hahahaha. . . He was only able to because he had flippers and I didnt

1 Like

i just got a skimboard up here now i just gotta get a wetsuit but yah man i miss the ocean im a water man

9 Likes