Just got hired...whats next

Subcool was claiming about that number last year…but i questioned it at the time.

Wildest price I’ve seen claimed 9k$usd/lb. for rare cambodian 16wk indoor, claimed in a book from about 2010… “Heart of Dankness”. (entertaining read but no bud science). :nerd:

Even homegrown potatoes blow storebought away… easiest thing to grow that i know of… so ahem. OVERGROW that home :house: grown.

:evergreen_tree: hasn’t ever & won’t ever sell - only give or trade

6 Likes

ive heard of stuff going for 4 on the east coast… i cant imagine smoking a whole lb at 20 bucks a gram… but if i was balling out hard i could see it… maaaaaybe if it was just the most insane flavor high ever and i dint care about money

2 Likes

so yesterday was my first down day at work. we did light training in f1 check everything else… f2 is on auto pilot now 14 days out from harvest. the orange tree in f1 grew 8 inches in the 2 days i was gone… Today were gonna do another light training and then probably clean `1 gal pots for the 1300 clones that have rooted

1 Like

Jeeze if I could do that my wife would let me get that greenhouse I wanted hahahahaha :joy::wink: (if you feel that too inappropriate please let me know I’ll delete ASAP)

4 Likes

hahah your all good bro

1 Like

What I wouldn’t do to get my hand on a few of those f1 seeds eh? I’m sure it’s tempting but honestly is ALWAYS the best policy IMO good job on your job. Let me know when they are hiring :wink:

1 Like

yah trust is a huge factor at this job alot of people would get tempted by being around all the product we see everyday… or have to climb over to get to something its kinda crazy to be honest. just a little crazy

I bet. Good thing there are honest people like you to get the job done!:+1:

1 Like

i just dont even look at it haha

1 Like

That’s exactly what I would do! :+1:l

1 Like

long day but i remember to snap pics

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

Nice! What strain is that?

1 Like

Ya! is that the orange tree?

1 Like

the first photo is purple punch, then lemon tree and orange tree then more purple punch

1 Like

Ohhh :drooling_face:mouth waters…

wish you guys could smell it… our prices bumped up again yesterday to 36 a unit!!!

1 Like

Well if after you get done with work instead of washing your hand just rub them on the inside of an envelope and send her to me hahahah

1 Like

Bad for consumers but great job security for you

1 Like