JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I sent the other pucks too, but just a few days ago

2 Likes

Damn! That’s a nice Christmas haul!:evergreen_tree::fire::santa:

3 Likes

May I suggest octopots? Kind of the best of both worlds. :wink:

2 Likes

Suggest away! I are they easy to mess with next to a dirt grow?

1 Like

I’m ready to trade buddy fingers crossed! Those are great choices to cross the MOB to

4 Likes

Here’s a link to @firehead’s setup. Same as how mine is. Going to get the auto water system setup after I order parts and I can just fill my 25 gal res and sit back. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Right now I run blumats but they are a pain to set up etc. I run a 36 gal res.

2 Likes

Let’s hope they took! First real chuck.

3 Likes

Do you do this to your mothers? Do you put them back into the 1 gallon container again or pot up?
After a plant is vegged in a 1 gallon for a couple weeks, it’s usually rootbound…would a root chop and fresh soil + another week of veg and then flower be better then a couple weeks veg and straight into flower?

3 Likes

First time doing it. I’ve seen other people do it to mom’s and those plants have atleast 2 weeks until they get tossed into 7 gal pots for flower. So figured might as well try it now that I’m building a collection of moms. But that’s exactly what I did. Cut the roots, put down some myco, put the plants back in and gave them a good watering.

4 Likes

So you did that 2ish days ago…any ill effects on the plants? How are they today? How were they shortly after you did this?

3 Likes

They’ve been fine since I did it. I have to be honest, I’ve never had transplant shock, I’m not sure how people manage too. I also started giving the plants a foliar feed of Epsom salt during lights out, I want my plants to look as good as @jaws. So with both changes they’ve been great.

3 Likes

I might give that root chop a go sometime. Thanks for the info :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s a link to the diy auto fill thread, of youve got any interest in it.

I think these are the bees knees! I use 1 gallon fabric bags and these “octopup” setups, and I’m not going back. Every once in awhile I’ll have a just soil pot end up in the flower tents, and .just annoyed by it. Much slower, and having to hand water consistently doesn’t always work with my schedule.

It’s worth a look anyway. Compare it to DWC.

1 Like

Same here. Gh maxi nutes and bubble buckets :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

bubble totes and bubble buckets.
Scarlet grapes 15 days from seed

6 Likes

@JustANobody if you really want to see some serious rapid growth … build a trough system like mine. I plan to build one on larger scale and lower profile for more height clearance , just gotta find the right reservoir , train wreck and white widow poppped on Oct 22 and went into the troughs on the 27th. They are currently 31 inches tall at 46 days

7 Likes

Do you have pics of the setup minus plants?

3 Likes

Yes, exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like

Yes I do. I took a bunch of pics for @TestOfOath and he built his own version. Lol , pretty simple setup, I’ll start posting pics for ya. Might take a minute because lately og throws errors if I do more than one at a time on same post lol

6 Likes