JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Just started this, only with 8 buckets.

3 Likes

How are you liking it so far?

1 Like

I am only about 2 weeks in, so early to tell, but I think I will like it. Lots to learn.

3 Likes

Hydro is pretty simple. For easy system. Buckets, net pot, air pump, air stones. For my cloner I used a T sprayer I made with a small pump attached

spinner

3 Likes

Better than air stones but little work

3 Likes

So what I’m hearing is @Wizdom is going to drop some knowledge on me so I can become a pro like him.

4 Likes

I already have fittings downloaded, sounds like I need to print them.

2 Likes

Lol wouldn’t call myself a pro but hydro is my wheelhouse. As we can see with my soilless grow :wink: Can help anyway needed though

3 Likes

Today was a good day!

Thank you @Wizdom, @TopShelfTrees1, @Knifeman, @DesertHeartGardens and @Kasper0909!!! I gotta say, those pucks @wizdom is using are prettyyyyy slick. And I’m happy to state the super og pucks made it as well!

10 Likes

I am glad they made it!

2 Likes

You and me both! Time to start cranking more if those out!

2 Likes

I sent the other pucks too, but just a few days ago

2 Likes

Damn! That’s a nice Christmas haul!:evergreen_tree::fire::santa:

3 Likes

May I suggest octopots? Kind of the best of both worlds. :wink:

2 Likes

Suggest away! I are they easy to mess with next to a dirt grow?

1 Like

I’m ready to trade buddy fingers crossed! Those are great choices to cross the MOB to

4 Likes

Here’s a link to @firehead’s setup. Same as how mine is. Going to get the auto water system setup after I order parts and I can just fill my 25 gal res and sit back. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Right now I run blumats but they are a pain to set up etc. I run a 36 gal res.

2 Likes

Let’s hope they took! First real chuck.

3 Likes

Do you do this to your mothers? Do you put them back into the 1 gallon container again or pot up?
After a plant is vegged in a 1 gallon for a couple weeks, it’s usually rootbound…would a root chop and fresh soil + another week of veg and then flower be better then a couple weeks veg and straight into flower?

3 Likes