JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Blockberry and Halle Berry have been cut down.
They are gorgeous. They stink. They are dense and trichomes covered.i can’t wait to smoke them.

Halle Berry.

Blockberry.

28 Likes

Experiment – try grafting a cut or two from the fridge to some fresh root stock and put in veg tent

3 Likes

Lol so room in the Veg tent is not something I have at the moment.

3 Likes

why i mentioned it, just imagine 5 strains in one… https://www.icmag.com/threads/cannabis-grafting.319618/post-18556097

2 Likes

That’s super interesting.

1 Like
5 Likes

They were both really pretty. Keen to hear what you think about the smoke.

2 Likes

Reminds me I found that link to petals grafting demo.

2 Likes

There’s an apple that is only populated by grafting it.

1 Like

I thought that was most apples. 🤷

2 Likes

I have a question for the seed makers around, if I can see seeds like this, are the seeds done? Do I need to let them keep going? The plant was only pollinated 1 time.

9 Likes

Do you know roughly how many weeks it’s been since it was pollinated?

I’m no master by any means, but I usually try make sure I can get some mature seeds showing like in your picture and even let a couple drop :joy:

Sometimes they germinate right next to their mother, It’s awesome to see that lol

But I’m sure other people have different experiences and opinions, of course…

4 Likes

It’s coming up on 5 weeks like Wednesday I think.

2 Likes

I’m sure this would be different for different mothers and fathers but last time I made seeds they were pollinated at day 21 and pulled at day 65 so roughly 44 (6.28 weeks) and they were fully developed with very few white seeds.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’m trying to ge it figured out. I have too much going on, again, but don’t want to risk having a crappy seed crop for this first go round

3 Likes

Towards the end I just started grabbing lowers and pulling them apart to check the seeds progress.

2 Likes

Geez. Halle Berry and Blockberry look amazing. Nice work. :beers:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m hoping they smoke just as nicely.

1 Like

I’d wait slightly longer til around week 6 if it was me but it’s very strain dependent as well…

3 Likes

As mentioned, pluck a few to check… generally when there done, you’ll see that sac split and the seed will want to fall out… usually best to leave them cooking as long as possible. best is to leave till plant naturally dies…

3 Likes