JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Time to trim up some blockberry!

28 Likes

Roy Jones Jr. was awesome in his prime! Cool shirt also!

3 Likes

Sowah pebbles (@jaws FP OG F4)

22 Likes

They look great man. How long is the flower on the sowah pebbles?

1 Like

Now that’s freekin frostaaay! :cold_face:
Love the garden bro. So much going on, I wish I had the space and electricity to run a perp grow :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Uh I went like 9.5 weeks this time I think?

3 Likes

Some interesting observations. The Blockberry has a strong grapefruit smell and a grsiny/sandy feel on my fingers after trimming. The Sowah Pebbles is all citrus/lime and was much more greasy/sticky on my fingers compared to the Blockberry.

6 Likes

Are you making hash from the trim? I forget what I’ve read but someone mentioned that one of those types was a higher hash producer.

1 Like

Looks killer, how far you make it so far? Or you stuck in trim jail the rest the night?

4 Likes

Just took a couple whacks from a cleaned water bong, this Blockberry tastes exactly how it smells. Allllll grapefruit.

7 Likes

I do make hash with trim, I have a bunch I need to do in the freezer

4 Likes

Trimming some Halle Berry today.

27 Likes

How did you like the buzz on the blockberry?

4 Likes

It’s awesome. Very calm without being sleepy and a nice warm body high.

9 Likes

Trimming the final run of the blackout Bobby cut I had been using.

24 Likes

Looks good friend! I can’t wait to see you grow the next cut of bobby.

3 Likes

Me neither! Yours with much blacker.

1 Like

So this is disappointing to write, I’m pretty disappointed in the Halle Berry. She has great flavor looks really pretty, but man does she lack in the high department when compared to blockberry.

Blockberry grabs you and hugs you and let’s you know it’s there, for awhile. Nice body high, great calming effect without making you pass out. Halle Berry is more like ornamental weed imo. We smoked a joint last night and neither were imrpessed with the effects. I took 2 rips from a water bong thing morning, she just doesn’t have it compared to Blockberry or my wife’s new favrotie Weighted blanket.

13 Likes

The seeded green crack is looking extremely haggard. I was also wrong, this Tuesday was 5 weeks, not 6 so everything goes until next week.

Here’s a look at the green crack x Big Sur Holy Weed seeds in their current state.

13 Likes

Damn! That looks so good bro! Well done

1 Like