JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Dude she’s absolutely amazing. :wink:

She smoked as good as she looks.

3 Likes

Definitely put her on my radar! I’ve never had true grapefruit terps either!

3 Likes

(Vintage Blueberry x Blueberry Muffins) x Big Sur Holy Weed lower nug seed check.

These look more mature than the green crack cross.

9 Likes

They do, some strains just put out real dark beans too. Nice

2 Likes

The green crack cross has really nice tiger stripes on the mature seeds though so that’s always cool.

3 Likes

I love those ones personally

1 Like

That’s disappointing about the Halle berry. Are you going to grow out another run to see if it changes with cloning or are you trashing it?

Anything green crack always grabs my attention. I like the stripes!

2 Likes

Same! She’s an old favourite I haven’t had in a decade! Such a gem

3 Likes

My first seed purchase was 2 x 5 packs from nirvana. I didn’t know that true gc was clone only. I didn’t even know there were clone only strains.

I chose it specifically because of the first review I read on leafly. It sounded exactly like what I am hunting.

3 Likes

Yes I’m going to give her an actual full run. The cuts of her and blockberry were not even a foot tall when I flowered them to test them and take up space in the flower tent. It’s not my final judgment but damn did blockberry blow her out of the water.

4 Likes

The romulan x Big Sur Holy Weed seeds are like little footballs. These will probably need to go longer I assume, I’ll check an upper bud later today.

11 Likes

Haha nice! Maybe a bit longer, they are close for sure

2 Likes

Yea they definitely looked better when I zoomed in. Tuesday will be 6 weeks so I’ll check then too. No need to rush, I have plenty to smoke, I just need to tell myself that over and over.

5 Likes

Yezzir, I always kicked myself for pushing stuff, now I actually go longer than I always expect

2 Likes

I hope those big sur x strawberry cough are cooking up well. I haven’t checked in a bit, but the pistils were all shriveled after I dusted them, and I’ve noticed some swollen calyxs. Hope there’s some beans poking out when I check next. :crossed_fingers:

Your beans are maturing nicely. Those blueberry mashup beans are dark. Love them all.

2 Likes

Oh it was some great pollen from @Uprangewilly I’m super excited to see how yours come out!

3 Likes

Sweet. The breeding and chucking side of this hobby is so interesting to me. I can’t wait till I get further into it. Until them I’ll live vicariously through you and all the other threads lol.

2 Likes

It’s pretty awesome, can’t wait to do more and get more targeted.

4 Likes

I definitely enjoy watching your process. I ask questions because I’m dumb about it so far. That’s changing though. I want to do a repro of the Jordan and joker crosses @Scarlyle sent me. I’ve got to get a couple more things lined up before that though.

3 Likes

@Gadarien - It’s a dangerous path to tread, seed making. When I started doing it, I think I was addicted. I couldn’t not make crosses. Then I wanted some more bud in my jars and started a seed free run. But then I ended up dusting the lower Branches in that run anyway. Hahaha. I haven’t made seeds for awhile now. Not since I’ve got a billion clones to watch over.

4 Likes