JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I haven’t got cloning figured out yet either lol. I took 2 cuts and fried them almost immediately. I’ve got to get a couple things then I’ll try cloning again. I did a piss poor attempt, and I knew that as I tried, but I wanted to at least get a feel for it.

Would this be worthwhile with the lights built in?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CMPQTJF2/ref=syn_sd_onsite_mobileweb_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pd_rd_plhdr=t&aref=CxOKwWxU7z

3 Likes

I think so, you don’t want the light to be too strong. It’s similar to my set up.

1 Like

Man thats how learning occurs. You don’t know what you don’t know right? Ask @Crafty_Flame how often I have his phone buzzing with questions haha

4 Likes

Well I definitely appreciate you and everyone else on here that takes the time to share knowledge. It means a ton to me.

3 Likes

@Gadarien Cloning is its own animal. Not difficult, but tedious to do correctly.

Cut 1/4” below the node at a 45 degree angle using a sanitized blade (clone should have at least 5 nodes) Make sure to get the cut into water immediately as air bubbles form and will kill your cut with 24hrs. Dip cut end into cloning gel (lots of options) then straight into cloner or cube. Ideally you want to see a callous form where you cut (10 to 15 days), then roots from the callous.

Again, easy steps, but you must be diligent about doing everything quickly and correctly and boom, clones everywhere!

8 Likes

Nooo had high hopes for the Halle berry! But man that blockberry is killer! Out here they call it super boof, but it’s easily one of my favorites I have ran across over the past few years that grapefruit taste and smell is killer and hard to beat with a nice buzz. Also you said your wife’s favorite was the weighted blanket? How did that turn out after a little cure on it?

3 Likes

Let me just say that Halle Berry doesn’t suck, I just had hoped she was as good as blockberry, which she’s not.

The super boof is a different cut/pheno, same parents.

3 Likes

Do you think you may be able to hit her with some pollen and get a pheno to pack a little more punch?

2 Likes

Looking like some top-shelf stuff!

3 Likes

I would definitely like to back cross her to blockberry. So probably reverse blockberry and chuck like a mad man.

3 Likes

Oooo that would be epic!! I like where your heads at!!

2 Likes

A couple of the green crack buds were looking sketchy so I plucked those and got some seeds. What a pain in the ass to do before they dry.

Id say we are over 300 seeds of the green crack x Big Sur Holy Weed cross with many more to go.

18 Likes

Woah! I am definitely behind the times but that seed counter thing just blew my mind :brain::boom:

8 Likes

Me too, I think @Dirt_Wizard posted about it, dude knows all the cool stuff.

7 Likes

where is this said seed counter app… :smiley:

3 Likes

It is called “count things”. It’s in the ape and Google stores.

4 Likes

Does anyone have a specific brand of condensate pump they like? I’m getting ready to start @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream (Peanut butter breath x Blue dream) today against my better judgment… Oh well!

3 Likes

@Loggershands @JustANobody @Jhamersburg credit for learning about that one is owed to @AppalachianBiscuits who used it as an educational tool in the classroom:

6 Likes

Do you have a condensate pump recommendation? I know you do.

1 Like

So, I don’t have any in my house, but as a food worker who does a lot of maintenance and repair, I’ve been dealing with condensate pumps my whole working life, they get used everywhere in foodservice to pipe both condensate from walk in ceiling chiller units and also just random drain water from wherever, the standard for commercial use is the Little Giant brand for almost anything they make, especially these. They just last a lot longer than any others I’ve seen in common use:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Little-Giant-2-100-HP-115-Volt-Plastic-Condensate-Pump/5005383535

The nicer option I see in fancier cafes and restaurants when I creep on their facilities and equipment is this brand, they have a built in PH neutralizer system that sanitizes the lines and keeps things clean, though you have to top off the fluids occasionally. They get used in bathrooms a lot they’re designed for upflow toilets originally AFAIK but pretty cool for lots of uses:

https://www.amazon.com/Saniflo-040-Sanicodens-Condensate-Pump/dp/B007UXD1M4

Plumbers and HVAC folks on their forums also recommend this brand for top of the line but I’ve never seen one myself, they look real nice!

https://www.aspenpumps.com/en-us/aspen-pumps/mini-pumps?n=dropdown

4 Likes