JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Nice haul so far

3 Likes

Thanks! Just gold panned this branch like @jaws suggested. Worked really well but the bud is no where near dry enough imo.

6 Likes

Thank you. It blows my mind right now this to have 100s of seeds on my desk from 8 different crosses. And I’ve only checked a couple small buds from each plant.

11 Likes

Going to be rolling around in piles of seed An awesome problem to have.

4 Likes

It’s going to be wild. I get now why people guessed 10,000-20,000 seeds.

11 Likes

nor should you be brother, nice batch from a small branch.

you did very good brother …

8 Likes

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Means a lot coming from you.

3 Likes

what bud ?. that tech is for seeds that have been shucked already but still have non mature seeds and pieces of plant matter. yes the plant has to be dried first.

may be i misunderstood what you were after …

4 Likes

Nope we understood each other bud, I know what you mean. I probably wasn’t clear I’m doing 3 things at once, full on adhd mode this morning.

4 Likes

Looking like there will be lots from the full plant. Great job.

2 Likes

There’s 5 full plants of Mango Hashplant F2’s, and I had 8 males doing the pollination. In addition to several smaller plants used to make crosses.

10 Likes

Wow that will real lot.
What other crosses did you make?

2 Likes

I crossed it to Blockberry, Halle Berry, Sowah Pebbles Cut (@jaws FP OG F4 Pheno) ajs sour d, Stardawg Corey, green crack, and Archives Blueberry

8 Likes

umm green crack, would love some pics of yours when ever you get her back up-n-going.

very nice hybrids brother …

4 Likes

That you. Very sativa like leaves, floppy as all hell. I’ll get some pics once she’s ready again.

4 Likes

@JAWS here she is when I ran her earlier this year for a small seed run. Not the best picture. I’ve never given her an honest run. If these cuts don’t root I’ll need to get some more cuts of her.

10 Likes

Green crack is one of the most root’nist toot’nist plants I have. That girl is tenacious! I doubt you’ll have any problems, but let me know if you’d like more snips.

She’s definitely a floppy girl. She needs lots of support.

Here’s a pic of just a side branch I was trimming. I need to dig out a top cola and get some snaps. She smells so good too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Man, that aroma must be insane!

2 Likes

Meatbreath S1 from the homie @wizdom looking mighty fine for a solo cup run.

29 Likes

@hoss8455 AND @Crafty_Flame started making fun of me for not feeding cal mag, so I upped it to 2ml/gal this feeding. I let the four on the left dry out for a couple days before feeding again. I want to get as dense a root ball as I can before I up pot next week.

27 Likes