JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Looking good brother :ok_hand:

All the best :v:

3 Likes

Goodnight Ladies. Thinking of hitting a few branches of each of these with my stretch indica Mango Hashplant male.

AJs Sour D stacking nicely.

24 Likes

Looking good, man. Keep on growing!

2 Likes

Dinner(s) have arrived.

14 Likes

They forgot to cook your Nuggets bro…

10 Likes

Those pricks!

3 Likes

Question for you. In your veg tent. How many lights? And if multiple lights, do you run them at different intensity? Or keep the par even across the entire canopy?
I’m trying to figure out, after upping to 1g from solo. Keep my 150w viparspectra at 50% or give em as much as possible before going into the flower tent.
Thx, 1st time trying my hand at this. (perp grow) :seedling:

3 Likes

My Veg tent is a single hlg diablo board running at ~150 watts. My flower tent is like 750 w including UV.

7 Likes

@Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody giveaway alert

6 Likes

Good afternoon @JustANobody . :v:t5:

2 Likes

Good afternoon @JustANobody hope your having a great day! Some good looking seeds in that bunch man! Congrats

1 Like

Stardawg Corey

Indiana Bubblegum

Hella Jelly

31 Likes

The 4 best Peanut Butter Dream by @Crafty_Flame, in straight coco running floraflex. They are currently in half gal pots along with 4 other plants. They will all get flipped Thursday night.

24 Likes

What brand/kind did you use. I’m interested in feeding my soil with assorted brewers grains

1 Like

It was some brand off Amazon. I believe it was a Korean brand.

1 Like

For your first time with coco, I’m super impressed. Can’t wait to see flower!

7 Likes

Nice looking flowers coming along there. That hella jelly giving off any jolly rancher smells yet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thanks dude. Hsvent checked really.
Edit-
Just checked
She’s starting to!

3 Likes

Thanks dude, couldnt do it without your help.

3 Likes

Morning everyone! Those PBD look so good and I really like the plant markers.
:+1:t3:

4 Likes