JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

New giveaway is up!

6 Likes

Coco plants are looking great brother :v:

1 Like

Thanks. @Crafty_Flame says I have a confirmed lady.

And the mutant is doing weird mutant things.

17 Likes

Very nice. I’ve got a confirmed girl/boy :joy::rofl:

10 Likes

What is that!?

3 Likes

Reversed white widow that still popped a few flowers :joy::rofl:.

7 Likes

Oh bad ass.

3 Likes

She will produce seeds but in my experience when it pollenates itself they tend to herm. Something with how the sts changes it , if I took a cut before spraying with sts and then pollinated that separate cutting it would be good fem seeds. So I don’t usually keep the seeds directly off that plant. All the others will be good fems.

8 Likes

Pretty lady! Nice brother :smile:

3 Likes

Thats good to know, I just purchased the ingredients to make sts. I’ll be try to make trainwreck fems from the csi trainwreck I just received.

11 Likes

Very. Nice. Just take cut before you spray and root them , I start flower on my reversed plant earlier than the females. Depending on strain around 2 weeks , gives better odds for mature pollen to pollenate buds early enough to get good seeds in a timely matter without waiting till the plant is dead or hitting them too late . I kept a mother of the wreck I chose for this cross. She is stinky dank sour skunk pine eye watering goodness , I’ll be bx some fems of her :v:

10 Likes

so did you collect any pollen ?. if so what did you hit with it?, any ww fems coming down the line.

peace …

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy have you flowered out that pine tar kush before?

3 Likes

I am just finishing up the jar of my last grow. I was on the fence about it for the longest time, but after a good long cure, it’s a nice smoke. One of the first cuts that was traded to me since I have been back on OG. I guess I never shared cuts before the new iteration of OG anyway. She’s piney, but mellows out a bunch after cure. A bit more sweet, but still pine in the back end. I’m Happy I haven’t let her go yet. 🫶🏼

3 Likes

Man, ours has this coppertone thing going on and I don’t know how I feel about it. Does that change? I want piney as piney can be.

2 Likes

Copper huh? It’s definitely a more red plant. Has that kush look to it.

Does it smell piney already? It definitely has that going on. How far into flower is she?

1 Like

Coppertone like the sun lotion, stupid autocorrect. No pine at all. 4+ weeks maybe? She’s in a solo cup for fun.

1 Like

Oh man. That’s odd. I haven’t noticed any lotion smells. Last grow was the 3rd time I’ve flowered her. Got some big ol dense buds off her. Best grow yet made mostly edibles with the rest. After a couple months in cure of this last run, I gave a bunch away. I thought about ditching the one cut I had left. Glad I saved her, because I tried the jar again a couple weeks ago, and I’ve just wanted to smoke it. Sweet pine. A tad inscency.

2 Likes

Hm interesting. I’m thinking of putting the mom outside. Maybe I’ll save her with some snips.

2 Likes

I can always share it again. I’ll probably keep a scraggly 32oz mom in the corner. I might let her go one day. Maybe even right after I get this pinesoul cut flowered and cured. :sunglasses:

2 Likes