JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I wanted to cross the pine tar kush to a 73 Xmas bud male, and then search through those to find a good male and then cross that to pinesoil

2 Likes

I like this idea! You have the pinesoul cut? Need one? I still have death star cuts.

I’d like to find a nice Xmas bud cut. Anyone? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I do have pine soul :wink:
I may hit you up later for the death star, I’m actually still thinning the herd to make room for my chucks.
Halle Berry is in her way out too. I have a friend with 73 Xmas bud seeds. So I’m hoping to see a nice male I can mess around with.

7 Likes

No pollen collected yet. And yes white widow fem. Have 2 phenos of white widow with the reversed widow. :v:

3 Likes

I need to pop some of these Reggie seeds and find the sativa again. Straight pine !! Typical uplifting sativa buzz. I had 3 the last round I grew them and a haze looking plant. Didn’t care for the haze. But the sativa was a hit and didn’t last long :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Man, that pine sounds amazing. I had a friend back in 09/10 that held a cut of white widow that was amazing.

1 Like

These seeds are from like 89’. Not really stored properly before I got them. So it’s hit or miss on germ rates , been about 30-50%. I’ll have to make some fresh seeds keep em going.

5 Likes

Yea, you need to make seeds with that.

3 Likes

I was told it was Mexican brick weed that smells super skunky and had good buzz , that why my buddy kept some. And so far everything grown has been pretty good. The haze just put me to sleep. Non functional. Smoke a bowl and sleep all day. :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

That sounds like weighted blanket. Can’t smoke it during the day.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy:. Thanks for the warning. Just the name makes me tired. Comatose sound like an appropriate name for the cross I want to do with her :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yea that 100% is. Shes smooth as hell, but man, she fucks. She’s fast too, like real fast in terms of finishing.

5 Likes

Time to get these prepped for flower. They will go into 2 gal pots and back into veg for a bit.

12 Likes

Lol this cracks me up.

4 Likes

Woooooo.

20 Likes

Some size comparison. @Crafty_Flame has me killing it over here for my first run.

17 Likes

These are in place until next week. I’ll give them a solid soaking tonight or tomorrow morning and then maybe 1 more feeding and then they will get flipped.

14 Likes

I GOT ONE!
This is on Stardawg Corey.

24 Likes

Iv never used coco, I’d like to try it tho. Would you say its easier then soil. I’m used to hydroponic setup.

1 Like

all good, man! Your timeline seems organized.

1 Like