JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Day 60, some of these will get the chop soon.

AJs Sour D, still has weeks to go

Black out Bobby will get cut down soon when I have time.

Stardawg Corey still some time left

Indiana Bubblegum looks to be getting close

Hella Jelly will be getting chopped in the next few days as I have time.

33 Likes

What’s first to go in?

2 Likes

All of them! Bandaid Haze, LAPK, and RIL D#4
I’m going to trim roots/cut the root balls in half, let’s them grow out and get healthy again because I’ve been busy, and then all the originals will go into 7 gal organic pots

6 Likes

man… let him do his thing. (don’t call the cops/animal control)
he will keep your hood free of rat and rabbit infestation.

we had a bunch around here… till newbies called the cops. now the rats and rabbits are rampant in our hood. the hawks have a target rich environment, but they can’t keep up with rodent breeding.

support your local bobcats!

7 Likes

Good afternoon. I haven’t done anything to discourage the wildlife I see around here. It is a little surprising to me how much I see. Mostly on my driveway camera just passing through. There is an abundance of rabbits in this neighborhood. I haven’t seen any rats or mice, but I’m sure they’re there as well.

5 Likes

It’s because there is no habitat for them there anymore.

2 Likes

Believe me, I know. I have been in this area almost 40 years. I have definitely seen the excessive growth. That’s why I am ready to get out of town and move to the country.

3 Likes

Are you still looking just up north of you?

2 Likes

I’m really kind of looking all over. No limit to where I go. Just need to make a decision. But yes, most of my research has been just north relatively close by. They do seem to be a little more lenient than other states, if you’re going by the book.

2 Likes

You’ll see once you get more rural the book is more for suggestions on a lot of things.

2 Likes

I agree. I just don’t want them throwing the book at me.

2 Likes

just say no to HOA’s!

wife and i and couple army buddies are looking to get out of DFW also. it’s depressingly overgrown here and they’re building more. sickens me to see all the pastureland once full of cattle and horses are now cookie cutter hoods, strip malls and apartment complexes. :cry:

DFW going to be the new L.A. :sob:

4 Likes

I deal with it all. I’m ready to say no to city taxes which have become outrageous and I agree no HOA.

2 Likes

That’s why we left 3 years ago.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to harvest the solo cup challenge plants today, they did OK. @Wizdom’s meatbreath S1’s did great though.

Hella jelly will also probably come down this morning too.

32 Likes

The flower tent is opening up right at the correct time for the coco grow.

22 Likes

I just caught a speckled king a couple weeks ago. Such cool critters!

That’s gorgeous. We have one milksnake species in Missouri but I’ve yet to see one in the wild.

We have three species of rattler in Missouri but the only one I’ve personally seen is a big, beautiful timber. I found her, in all places, on the green of a golf course. She was just laying there sunning herself. I ended up relocating her so nobody would kill her. Amazing animals!

Definitely a rat snake. Keep that fella around! :smiley:

6 Likes

I wish I could have with this one. I used to keep snakes. I’ve had dozens through the years. But (1) I have no experience catching anything more venomous than a copperhead. (2) I’m getting a lot slower than I was 45 years ago and them things are still lightening quick. (3) It was headed toward a 30’ x 10’ tall brush pile. I had to act quick because of the kids.
I hated killing such a beautiful specimen. But…

4 Likes

we are locked in here for a few more years, but have been looking for our “out” destination for the last 2yrs.

been looking outside the US too… belize looks nice…

3 Likes

No judgement, I promise. I fully realize that relocating rattlesnakes isn’t for everyone. :laughing:

4 Likes