JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

And non taken. I can tell a fellow ophiophilist when I see one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well look who’s back. I said some thing on Monday about I haven’t seen it in several months. Caught him on camera a few times today then I’m sitting on the patio and I hear some thing jump on the fence.

14 Likes

Nice mini sabertooth

4 Likes

Pretty cool.

1 Like

nice!

get 'em kitty.

3 Likes

Roberta Sparrow Kush #3 x Mango Hashplant

30 Likes

Those beans look great! I’m glad the pollen made it safely. I think it was the stretch indica male too, not the OP pollen. The beans are soo dark!

6 Likes

Here kitty kitty kitty… I leave a Costco rotisserie chicken leftovers almost every week out in the woods here on the farm for the big dogs and cats hoping to ward the deer away…

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy do you have any notes on the Indiana to you have?

1 Like

Indiana Bubblegum day 62 in dirt.

Same cut in coco. It loves it.

Coco grow at lights on.

26 Likes

Good timing. I chopped mine at 63 days last grow.

She’s definitely getting there! :heart_eyes: Love the coco comparison. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

She’s coming down this morning! Thanks dude,

6 Likes

Check out what @hoss8455 has going on!

8 Likes

The pine tar kush is really enjoying being a part of the worst grow of 2024.

22 Likes

Is that from AKBB?

1 Like

No this is a cut I got from @Rhino_buddy, not sure the origins.

6 Likes

Pine tar kush is a cut I got from @corey years ago. It’s what’s spawned my ideas for the envelope method actually. Inspirations. But I don’t know the origin, because he was banned right after he sent the cut. I never was able to contact him again. 🤷 It’s a decent, piney sweet strain. I definitely enjoy it more after a nice long cure. It needs it.

7 Likes

Thanks dude!

1 Like

This Peanut Butter Dream in early flower is gorgeous. I have a row of cuts from her.

The coco grow as a whole is looking good and I’m sold in coco and will be converting. More to come in that later.

Stardawg Corey day 64.

34 Likes

@jaws FP OG IC1 Cereal Phenos getting up potted this morning. Going from a 1 inch pot to 4 inch.

25 Likes