JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Getting moms converted to coco.
Bandaid Haze #7, Sowah Pebbles, Mango Hashplant stretch indica and AJ’s Sour D.

30 Likes

beautiful looking little ones brother.

very nice indeed …

6 Likes

They are looking good. I’m really happy with how well they are doing so far. I’m very excited I went 12/12 with the age of the seeds.

7 Likes

Nice job on the swap. They look good.

1 Like

Holy shit @wizdom. Thank you

32 Likes

Got some cereal milk as a treat from the dispo on vacation ! Sorry to say but ….they nailed it
Killer taste
Perpetual was brand !

3 Likes

Lol Xmas in June.

1 Like

Nice to see ya hit the Wizdom lotto as well :call_me_hand:
Tents are lookin great with the coco switch :seedling:

1 Like

that is a BOLD statement.

what tipped the scale in that decision?

3 Likes

It’s just so much cleaner in the house and it’s been really easy and I haven’t even automated yet. Our outside garden is all organic so the compost pile will benefit from the change.

5 Likes

Oh yea, Wizdom is one of the homies. He always hooks it up.

5 Likes
  1. do the bugs get in it like they do with soil?

2. are you having to use liquid nutes exclusively? (synthetic?)

No bugs, I honestly don’t really have bug issues inside even with dirt. Dirt is just dirtier. And the worms that sometimes escape are annoying. Are worms bugs?

I’m using a modified floraflex full tilt schedule. The floraflex part is dry powder, the calmag, silica, ph down, enzymes and carbs are all liquids.

6 Likes

better knock on wood…

no, (earth)worms are considered animals (invertebrates).

so lots of mixing for feeding. (not unlike mixing up top dressings for organics - so no more or less difficulty.) still something to note when you decide to convert 100%.

are you going to try and recycle the coco after your runs?

1 Like

Oh we had fungus gnats and all that but got them all in check last year. The mixing honestly isn’t that bad, takes me a couple min every few days, once I’m automated it’ll be even less because I will be using something other than 5 gal buckets.

1 Like

just a tip if you re use any of the coco re charge it with cal mag after you remove what ever roots you take out. i notice i can get a little deficiencies if i use all used coco in large pots.

2 Likes

I’m probably just going to use it to fill low spots in the yard.

4 Likes

This is Blasphemy!

4 Likes

Happy they arrived. Enjoy brother. All the best :v:

2 Likes

3 more moms kicked out into the wilderness. The Worst Outdoor Grow of 2024, grows. I’ll get pics in the middle of the heat wave after I don’t water. I moved out MOB, Weighted Blanket, and my dirt Sowah Pebbles Cut mom (she’s loving coco right now).

All other remaining dirt mom’s were cleaned up and given some Alaskan fish food. They should start to look better as they get cycled into flower. First up will be Bandaid Haze #7, LA Pure Kush, and RIL D #4 all from @hoss8455

12 Likes