JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

3 Likes

The coco grows on.

Mother of Berries doing Mother of Berry things.

32 Likes

You getting the same smells from the MOB in coco?

3 Likes

Oh ya. That was nice to notice last night

4 Likes

The conversion to coco marches on. Gave the dirt mom’s a good drenching with some Alaskan fish fertilizer yesterday. Today I uppotted the last of the solo cup mom’s (Fire As Fuck Tiki Cut, Chernobyl Golden Ticket, GMO, and Stardawg Corey) to 6 inch pots where they will stay until they get flowered out in 7 gal pots. The GMO is going to be huge, and that’s OK. Some if not all will have cuts taken and put into coco.

21 Likes

Peanut Butter Dream #4 by @Crafty_Flame is super easy to clone. Very excited for this one.

21 Likes

Man so then your full sending to coco huh? Also you still running the blockberry in soil or that going to coco?

1 Like

I’m going to flower the mom out in a 7 gal pot of soil because she’s already in soil.

2 Likes

The worst outdoor grow of 2024 grows on.
We have:
Pine Tar Kush
Halle Berry
GMO
Weighted Blanket
Sowah Pebbles Cut
Mother of Berries

18 Likes

They’re looking good man. Do they catch much shade from the trees there? My outdoor are shaded till afternoon currently.

1 Like

Oh yea they get a ton of shade. This is very low effort and low expectations. More to help clear out my Veg tent.

3 Likes

This is the keeper Peanut Butter Dream. Very frosty already.

29 Likes

Flower tent is looking good, I put Indiana Bubblegum into a corner after this pic because she clearly is not liking the max light. PBD is getting the business.

27 Likes

Apparently the coco run is on day 29

4 Likes

Over 1/3 of the way. Looking great.

1 Like

Oh ya! Great morning. One of the Ril D #4 cuts from my friend @hoss8455 has thrown roots and into coco it’ll go tomorrow. That soil mom will get up potted and flipped by next week I bet.

5 Likes

Stardawg Corey day 69 chop.

36 Likes

She’s gorgeous! I can’t wait !!

Nice growing there man.

2 Likes

Mother of god. I get the hype on around Stardawg. I can’t wait to see what the Mango Hashplant cross does.

28 Likes

Thanks dude. Once this heat wave passes I got some stuff for your library.
:wink:

4 Likes