JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Really nice looking plants. That stardawg mhp mix sounds like a winner.

3 Likes

It really does. If I or anyone can find a chemical Mango in there it’d be amazing!

4 Likes

Back on my clone game as I convert to coco fully. Some more @Crafty_Flame Peanut butter dreams rooting. I know the Indiana bubble gum beast is throwing roots as well, so she’s sticking around in my personal garden for sure.

16 Likes

Looks great. I grew a star dawg cross a ways back and it was really good.

3 Likes

I’m stoked for that! I’m at a super busy time with other projects so my plant care time is very minimal. I didn’t even go look at the plants yesterday I was so exhausted. But I’ll be ready for cuts when the weather cools. You might have to share some of my goodies back my way. :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

Whatever you need that I still have bud!

2 Likes

Bandaid Haze #7 loving its new coco home, the dirt mom will get up potted to 7 gal dirt pots and put to flower in a week or so.

17 Likes

Sowah Pebbles (@Jaws FP OG F4 Lime Pheno) is really growing out since the coco up pot.

18 Likes

How often do you water with the coco, is it every day.

I gotta fill some fabric bags and can’t decide coco or soil. I’m used to dwc so both would be kinda new to me. I haven’t used soil in years.

1 Like

This looks amazing, man. It was a pleasure watching you grow this. Stardawg was the first named weed that I ever smoked, I’m almost remembering the flavor after seeing this grow. You really have a green thumb

2 Likes

Thanks dude I appreciate it. It goes well for me sometimes, was a super easy plant

3 Likes

It really depends on veg, I like to let the dry out a little bit so the roots go searching once the roots fill in, every day. In flower it’s every day.

I reality I just do what @Crafty_Flame tells me when it comes to coco.

7 Likes

Man, just tried some of the gmo from the solocup, grow. That shit is nassssstyyyyy. I didn’t mind the smoke my wife, it took some warming up too for her.

7 Likes

Yeah the high is pretty good but doesn’t keep me going back for more for the taste. It’s interesting GMO

3 Likes

Got a nice pack from my friend over at Black Kings Genetics. Check out what he has going on.

28 Likes

Very nice.

3 Likes

He’s a cool dude

3 Likes

Looks good! I am always weary or clones taken from outside plants. I will check in to see how they do!

6 Likes

He does a lot of the skunk stuff yeah? Had a lion hesd for a logo?

1 Like

Yep that’s him.