JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I may just do that with some because there’s so many here! Thanks for giving me the thumbs up to share.

9 Likes

jeez what did u do for all that… run that scotty 2 hotty in coco!!

4 Likes

^^I usually don’t comment but I’m gonna comment !!…
No comment :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

RIGHT… i was thinking chapstick was involved !

3 Likes

Definitely an impressive haul, couldn’t have happened to a kinder person. Nice work @BasementGardens K++ to you kind sir

5 Likes

We had just set up a small trade, I just figured send some extras for giveaways and such since Justanobody is so generous. I’ve got more breeder packs than I can grow and I don’t want to let packs get old in my fridge anymore. I paid too much to let them age and not get popped!!

13 Likes

That was wayyy cool of you. Karma is good to those who are good to others. I hope awesome things come your way. Love to see things like this, makes me proud to be a member man. So damn kind.

5 Likes

We are going to start doing some giveaways in here with some of what @BasementGardens has sent me.

#fuckthesehoes

21 Likes

Started chopping down my first coco run. I hate the fade so much, I think moving forward ill extend out the week 6 schedule to the end.

40 Likes

3 for the next round are already larger than the 6 I’m harvesting now. So this will be wild. I stripped off the main fan leaves to promote branching, they will flip next week. They are in half gal pots of 100% coco now.

The Veg tent as a whole is ridiculous again.

32 Likes

Jeebus, that coco run looks monstrous! So out of curiosity you still thinking the smell and everything is as good or at least comparable to the soil runs?

6 Likes

Nice :raised_hands: let’s give some needy beans new homes.

10 Likes

Smells are good, but they change with the dry and cure, so we shall see once I smoke some. MOB seems to be spot on though

9 Likes

Welcome back. Good to see you again.

2 Likes

What’s up @Hashpants I hope you’re having a wonderful evening

2 Likes

Yessir , thanks for the tag. Nice to see this thread hopping again! @JustANobody , any smoke report on the AJ SD yet? I still have those crowded ones.

5 Likes

I agree. I know it’s only been a couple of days. But it just seems weird around here without him. Glad to see him back. Hopefully things don’t take another crap and run more people off again.

5 Likes

Plants are looking gangster @JustANobody, the new round looks like it will be a jungle in there. Can’t wait to see how they turn out with the new feed schedule

3 Likes

I’m smoking it right now and it’s amazing. Great high, but doesn’t make me tired.

6 Likes

a fair question.
i noticed a difference between my organic plants and the plants i grew in small containers with osmocote.
big differences in flavor, scents and smooth smoke.

7 Likes