JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

That house will smell amazingly

2 Likes

It does. I just made about 20 pounds of cucumber crinkle chips for pickles. The brine going at the same time as the garlic is amazing.

12 Likes

Those are great.

2 Likes

Time to set up the watering system!

3 Likes

That’s all set up, I have 15 gal in the res, we will see how long that lasts. I’ll be feeding 2 times, 2 hours after lights on and 2 hours before lights off. The pump will run for a minute with no insert and I’ll adjust from there by week 3 or 4 I’ll be doing 5 feeds.

I need to zip tie the lines to the stakes once it’s lights on and hopefully these things go nuts.

8 Likes

Automation is king :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Very excited for this.

2 Likes

bro, looking good!

1 Like

Oh she’s an easy grower for sure.

Damn. Looks like I’ve missed all kinds of fun stuff. Seeds , fake tinctures, hell I still have those so called FPOG f’3 going. Still auto flowering on 18/6 light. Don’t want to do anything with them right now because I don’t want to disturb the males and the massive amount of pollen dumping off them. Perma frost and widow fems are still brewing loaded with seed pods. :v:

6 Likes

This Mango Hashplant stretch indica pheno is just nuts in coco.

The Sowah Pebbles Cut is also a beast.

AJs Sour D is really liking the coco.

Automation makes me smile. I’m going to add the plates in the morning.

41 Likes

Trimming up some Peanut Butter Dream #3. This was the fastest finisher of the 3 and I don’t think I have anymore of here in my garden, it she’s out in the wild. My sinuses are clearing up and she definitely has some berries and some sweetness to her. Not too shabby for my first coco grow. Thanks for teaching @Crafty_Flame and letting me out your genetics to the test!

42 Likes

Flower tent is ridiculous. I need to give the final dirt grow some love tomorrow.

35 Likes

Ooooo yaaaaa.
Made some of that good shit this morning.
100% pure.

Garlic powder

35 Likes

I have been considering coco but im very hesitant of changes. How was the switch ?

2 Likes

I’m sold. I hand watered the first run and it went really well. I can’t imagine it gets any harder with automation once you have it set up. I’m running 100% coco, I’m told it’s harder than coco/perlite but it’s been very easy and very clean which is nice.

7 Likes

Morning @JustANobody !

1 Like

Ive been running organic bag soil and organic bottled nutes and i have a ton of raw amendments literally a shelf full im stuck between trying sips or trying coco.

2 Likes

I used all my dirt stuff for the garden and compost pile. That way it’s not going to waste. SIPs look pretty nice as well, I thought about it for a bit.

3 Likes

One small drawback to SIP’s is about once every 10 days or so. I have to extract the water (or let the water go dang near dry) and flush the salts out of the soil with pH’d water. I use an aquarium siphon pump that fits right down the water res fill tube so it’s really not a big thing. One gallon through the soil and pump it out again before refilling with fresh water with nutrients. They do work great though.
One thing that I really like is that there is an overflow at water level. If I see the need for any additional nutrients I can deliver liquid nutes right through that hole. I just make sure the water level is up (so I can figure proper dosage) and use a syringe to shoot the nutes to the plant.

7 Likes